Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
london spam chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
I kept waiting for Bella to run into Edward. His family must not know how to contact Edward when he working.
london spam chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
That was intense!
london spam chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
It's kind of sad for Jacob, but Bella needs to pursue her own happiness.
london spam chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I like Edward finding his family again. He's healing through all parts of this experience. Is Bella?
london spam chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
This relationship is like nothing I've ever seen and I'm totally feeling it!
london spam chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Wow! Very hot, very sad. I love how they lose them selves, not only in each other, but inn the memories of one another as well.

Once reality bursts in, Edward can stay and build a life in Forks, but all of Bella's drama is there. Could they find a HEA in Forks? Maybe in Seattle where most of his siblings live anyway...
Fefe3 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
You really scared me there for a minute I thought Bella was going to go through with the wedding and marry Jake. I'm super relieved that she's free.
london spam chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
More insight into what tortures Edward and the reprieve he gets from his goddess. But how does Bella justify herself?
london spam chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Oh wow! But worth what? The actions are fun, we'll see about the consequences.
london spam chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
OK, so Tanya killed herself, but what was she to Edward? Wife? This is really interesting. I'm already hooked on the story!
london spam chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Ahem, who's wedding?
london spam chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
WTF?!
Fefe3 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I think you totally live up to your name because your writing is so Awesome:)
Fefe3 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Phenomenal, please take a bow that was super lemontastic. I loved that Edward asked her to stay with him and seems genuinely interested in getting to know Bella better not including her name of course. I'm looking forward to the eventual dumping of Jacob and Charlie becoming less dependent on Bella. Thanks for the steamy chapter:)
Fefe3 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I really wanted Edward to see her as the limo passed by but like the almost encounter better. The Edward and Bella solos were beyond sexy especially Edwards yeah two thumbs up Thanks for another great chapter:)
16,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »