Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
twirob chapter 5 . 1/8
i knew it!
twirob chapter 4 . 1/8
oh wow! i really hope she breaks up with jake asap!
twirob chapter 3 . 1/8
cool chp so heres what i think edward is an artist and tanya was his muse/wife? she obviously commited suiside and its her funeral they were high school sweethearts? i dont think drugs are involved on edwards part there in forks for the funural cos her family is there? from bells prespective she doesnt want to marry jake be she cant say no to anybody because shes a doormat? ;)
twirob chapter 2 . 1/8
omg shes engaged!
twirob chapter 1 . 1/8
great 1st chp ive never seen LTIP so i hope its not important to have seen it ;) the last line shocked me though ;D
homiegdawggirl chapter 33 . 1/7
omFUCKINg! That. Was. AMAZING! I love it! At first I thought it would be a little too much smut but absofuckinglutely not! It usually gets a little boring cus it's just the same things over and over again. But you made it feel new and fresh every time. I can't wait to read whatever else you've written! Much love!
Loved it the first time I read it...it is still hot as ever! Brilliant
ktut chapter 33 . 1/2
I loved this outtake!
Awesome story! I had it in my to-read list, I don't know why I didn't read it before, it's soooo good! You made my top 10 for sure! Thank you very much, I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
O mi god
Twilightsydney chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Loved your story. I like your sexual Bella, and Edward sounds delicious. Loved the lemons.
Clairebella chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
I'm so sorry to see this story end. I can honestly say that I enjoyed this soo much. My favourite story so far. I rarely review at any stories but honestly, you've deserved it:)
meleelove chapter 33 . 12/12/2013
I was so elated when I read this and it is in 3rd person pov I loved that. I loved it, great story!
vamplover87.9 chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
love it
wwechic1619 chapter 33 . 12/8/2013
I've never seen Last Tango in Paris, but wow your story was awesomely steamy! Whew, my husband was a happy man while I read this one!
16,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »