Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
Taale chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
Great story! Loved it 3 Congrats on the publishing deal.
tyty51506 chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Loved your story congrats
TheGreenPanther chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
Congratulations Amanda! Good for you! This was such a great story and I'm so excited for you.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
OMG, you have me openly sobbing right now. That was great and very well written.
edward1932 chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
OMG, I am so loving this story!
FairyWisp chapter 34 . 7/30/2014
Congratulations on being published! This was such a wonderful story, and I'm glad that more people will get the chance to share in it. Hope you have more stories coming our way! :)
lovexxlustxx chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
i love how this story doesn't only narrates an intense romantic story, but also deals with other types of relationships (like edward and emmett's brotherhood). it's so incredibly sweet and a beautiful thing to read.
lovexxlustxx chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
holy moses, that was an incredibly intense chapter. his spite towards tanya, his pain flowing in the end scene... really intense. i love where this fic is going! awesome work so far.

- "don't ever think I don't remember that you were always the other half of me when we were growing up".
scrimmy chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
I am thrilled now maybe I can get an audible book. I retired a little early because of getting graves disease and then diabetes. they now are sending me to a neurologist because of small vessel brain disease which often is a precursor to M.S. bottom line, my vision is making it hard to read. I already bought fifty shades in the three book set and ever time I try to buy the audible version it tells me I already bought the books.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/27/2014
I have read this from start to finish over 20 times and I swear it does get better every time. One of my favorite authors and fav stories. Thank you so much for writing the smut for one of your unimaginative smut lovin' fans/ Now that I retired I have gone back to read some fav's several times. I get so disappointed to find the site has removed some. please notify me if you have to move this one.
scrimmy chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
great outtake,,,I'm so excited for the rest I see you posted
lsl chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
Congratulations!
smook chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
I am spreading the word! YIPPEE for you!
Susie Mook chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
So very excited for you, I am for sure buying and would love to get an autograph
Pat2024 chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Great job, thank you for sharing. Glad I had the time to read this "intense"story before you remove it. I wish you a lot of success with the publishing. I read all of your stories, you are a great writer. Love your work.
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »