Reviews for Bandit and Bitey
Shadoweaver9 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I very much enjoyed what is written so far of this story. I really hope you continue it!
zl145 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Please update soon this story is really good!
bloodyhelllx chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Continue please!
Blood Alchemist23 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Lovelovelove! Can't wait for more :D
SydneySays chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
You have to update! Kind of dying here. I really want KickAss and Bandit to end up together, even though it's pretty obvious you'll have her end up with Chris.
Novella Vialli chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
You have to continue writing this!
Coraline Kate Slymn chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So... I love Ellamae's/Bandit's personality, I love the way you make her interact with the other characters, and I love the direction this story is taking.

The only thing I don't like is your lack of updating.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
omgosh!

this is absolutely amazing! and i love the relatshionship with chris...but can you describe her like looks more, like when she looks in a mirror, because some of it is being lost. :)

great job1
RobGill chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This review covers all the chapters, not just Chapter 4. Sooo...

First, nice artwork on the Profiles page. (Also, I'd like to read about your Watchmen character, sooner or later.)

Nice work, making Mr. Bitey a decoy to get Kick-Ass's attention; he seems to be a down-to-Earth, non-powered variation on Superman's Krypto. Is there any chance of him getting a piece of the action (and actually living up to his name), not just frustrating Dave or catching rats?

Would you give us an idea as to how the debacle (well, a debacle in the film, anyway) at Rasul's unfolded? Judging from what Hit-Girl said, Bandit and Kick-Ass managed to get in more than a few licks against the gang, before Mindy killed them (just the fact that Dave arrived with some backup implies that he wasn't going to be overpowered and held down as we saw onscreen), but a description of what preceded Hit-Girl's massacre might be interesting. In fact, except for Ellamae's presence, events seem to be unfolding-more or less-the same way that they did onscreen (including the Mistmobile ride to the warehouse). Wouldn't she have derailed the normal train of events by now?

Also, what about her "parents' reputation?" You imply that messing with her would invite retaliation, so does that retaliation mean that her family gets dragged into a clash with the D'Amico syndicate?

Small nit, re Chapter 2: When Bandit and Kick-Ass are on the building near the comic shop, you say "It was getting dark out, maybe around 8:30 that Saturday," yet not long afterwards, Chris D'Amico is seen exiting the car to enter the shop. Just how long *does* that shop stay open anyway? I can't speak for comic shops in Kick-Ass's NYC, but my LCS in Wisconsin has been known to close at 7:00 P.M. How is Ellamae able to approach Chris in the shop, minus interference from the big bodyguard who scared off Dave? Also, good call, having her chastise Chris for smoking pot while driving; in fact, I think it would throw off his reaction time in physical combat, too, not just while driving.

How *will* Ellamae deal with Chris's aborted effort to demask Kick-Ass?Keep up the good work.
Liliesshadow chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
lol

he was so awkward in the movie... xD
rurululu chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Cool! I wonder what's going to happen now... I really love Bandit's character, she's the typical nobody with a secret identity. Love it!

-lulu
AmmyChey3X chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Awesome FanFic! DDD

I love the movie Kickass, but I never knew that there was a comic of it-even though there were Kickass comics in the movie...

Keep Writing! DDD
mistofan chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I love this story. :)
mclovin chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Woah. I recently watched Kick-Ass and couldn't help myself but fall in love with Red Mist 3

I mean, who could? he's irresistable! Been surfing the net for a good fanfiction, and this is perfect! Can't wait for the later chapters! Don't abandon this beauty please! :]
rerun van pelt chapter 4 . 8/27/2010