Reviews for The Cave
fishertowers chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
OoOoOH! Well, we all know what happened to the cracks in the end. But still scary.

ft
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This reminds me of the machinery room at my elementary school. None of us knew what was in there, but we peered through the slats in the doors and always thought we could see a monster's face. Excellent writing, to take a childhood terror like that and make it real! And then have the Doctor come and deal with it - an even more excellent way to end the terror. :)
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
UHOH Doctor... WHAT did you do THIS time.
Insanityisgood25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This a sweet fic. I love it! X
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was twelve kinds of awesome. Just sayin'.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
FarSide0013 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow, spot on with both the characters and with Moffat's style of story focusing on what scares kids being legitimately something scary. Great short little read.
MissJuniorMinty chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
GAHHHH. That was absolutely brilliant. I literally could play that as an episode in my mind. Loved loved loved it! You totally got the characters down! You just need to write for who! no joke!

Keep Writing and DFTBA!

MissJuniorMinty p.s. asdfghjkl Omg the thing w/ the crack scared the sh** outta me. Awesome touch!
Bee chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nice job, you really got the characters.
Jabberswife chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh this is excellent! Very well done!
thoraxe357 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
very nicely done
Jah Rastafari chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
:D

This is so damn awesome.

xD

Win times a billion.
helenofargos chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
When I finished that, I had one of those "OHMYGOSH!" moments. Very very well written, nicely composed, great plot, and WONDERFUL little twist at the end. You really, really, really should write more of these sorts of stories...only add to them, then twist them, bend them, and tape 'em back up. Use duct tape to tape the stories, they tend to prefer that.

Always bring a banana to a party,

' .-'
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Okay first of all, this is a brilliant story and would make a GREAT episode! Well, mimisode. :) Anywho(hehe get it?) You had the charectorazation (TOTALLY MISPELLED I KNOW BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN). I could see everything in my mind, and hear the Doctor and Amy talking like I was watching it on the Telly.

Great read!

XoXo,

Lunaa
Ridel chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ooo, this was a very good read!

I really liked how you took something so ordinary and made it sinister.

I think every kid has had an irrational fear of something inane at least once in their life. Especially if that fear has been handed down to them by someone older.

(For example, my dad used to tell me interesting little stories that had me avoiding the shrubs in the back yard for years! D:)

Your characterizations for both Amy and the Doctor were spot on. I find that when someone is writing a character wrong, I can't hear the dialogue with the proper voices in my mind. But all through this it was easy to hear Amy and the Doctor bantering away.

I really appreciate that.

The only real problem that I had with it (And I'm really not one to talk) is that there were a few repeated or misspelled words. Not many, and I think they were mostly at the beginning.

But overall I was too engrossed in the story to care.

It was a perfect little Doctor Who minisode. :)
riais chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved this. It felt like an actual episode of Doctor Who. The characters were spot on and the story was refreshing. again, I loved it, seriously.