Reviews for The Path of Shadows
As much as I like your Yugi and Yami characters, you could have made so many things so different by introducing them. You have a good ability to write, and I actually feel you're wasting a good skill by mostly regurgitating Rowling's original story without changing any of the key events. There are a lot of key events Yugi and Yami could have changed, just to make the story more interesting with unexpected twists...instead, this feels like you're fighting to keep it all just like it was. Your year 5 changed more events than this one...

Here's to hoping your year 7 is more original, since it would be a shame to waste Yugi and Yami on another repeat of Rowling's books.
Miqu chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
'...then he smiled and everything went cold and frightening'
lol makes me wonder what happens if he laughs XD
Miqu chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Ok that last part nearly made me creak out for now I consider bakura or voldemorts snake... or an evil house elf XD never read the books of Harry Potter but those shades are they in the book too or not? If not where did you find the shade thing idea?
Miqu chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Man I finally have some time to read further and I am rolling around on the floor XD toast thingy XD
Thanks for making me look weird for laughing at phone XD (JUST KIDDING XD)
Cute lil Yami chapter 34 . 9/5/2012
I really found out about these stories at such an inopportune time. During one of my busiest weeks of the semester haha. I loved the first story; imagine my surprise when I found out it's merely the first part of a trilogy! Loved this sequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2012
Why didn't yami say he could not feel a horcrux? not they wouldn't have had to drink the potion or wake the inferi. Even though he probably doesn't care what happens to Dumbledore, it was still dangerous for harry thus dangerous for yugi...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/20/2012
Take that you stupid human! I /knew/ Harry was going to do something terribly stupid; he gets so uppity it's inevitable. This and the last chapter are my favorite so far :D
Guest chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
I have a terrible feeling that Harry, being in-character, will not have learned a damn thing beyond how to send energy to yugi and will go back to treating him exactly as he did before. Idiotic little human.
It's a credit to your skill that these characters are so in-character, enough so that I'm remembering why I stopped reading the HP series. Makes me wish yami and yugi were a tad /more/ incharacter, so that Yami would play a few games with these wizards. Specifically harry. Penalty game the little brat.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
FINALLY! It is about time someone told harry off for his abysmal parenting! It's really been bugging me. Yugi may be 20 years old but he is a /child/. Not a buddy, not a toy and definitely not a servant; which is how Harry has been treating him. Yami's rant was well deserved and long coming. Stupid human brat.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
I loved this chapter. It is so nice to see yami in power instead of bending over backwards to comply to human (and elf!) demands /

the last scene was fun enough I think I'll go read it again before continuing on to the next chapter. _
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Poor yami is so utterly whipped it's starting to lose its appeal. Not that I am not enjoying this fic anymore, but I am hoping yami will get a chance to act more naturally in the next chapters.
Famous Fault chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
Ooh, I'm done ...

Well, I have little to say about this chapter. The only thing that happened of any kind of importance was that Yami gave them their Darkings. I reckon they'll be calling for him a lot as we enter the last year of Voldemort's reign. Assuming you don't completely change the plot and make that Voldemort wins the war. I would not like that.

Great job

Famous Fault chapter 32 . 6/18/2012
You know, for a Hp/YGO crossover of this size your story has received a surprising low amount of reviews. It's too bad, your story is great and quite unique.

Well, I was right. Yugi would survive. That's the important thing, right?

Famous Fault chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
You know, with chapters like these you can't possibly expect someone to review the complete chapter.

I'm not going to say that I find it too bad that there is something which can fight Yami, it makes him less terrifying, although I assume that it is necessary.

Neither am I going to say that I hoped Yami could have stopped Snape from murdering Dumbledore ... I really ain't going to say that because I think Dumbledore's death should remain cannon at all times.

The only thing you are going to get from me, and I suppose I'm not the only one who did this.

Having that said. There is simply no way that Snape actually succeeding in doing that because that would make sequal pretty hard since Yami on several ocassions has proclaimed that if Yugi dies he'll kill everyone in the school. Which leaves few canonical characters to work with.

Though I wouldn't want to be Snape now though -shudder- I really hope he is going to taste the wrath of Yami.

That he killed Dumbledore was understandable.

Having that said as well

Famous Fault chapter 30 . 6/11/2012
Haha, you made Yami swim !