Reviews for Spectrobes: Legends
Thresh chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
Come on, it's too good to be so much time on hiatus, it's an awesome fic, you should try to continue it.
Don't worry about the fans, all my friends love Spectrobes, heck we have even a rol of the videogame, so please, i beg you...Continue the fic please! T-T
Madness King chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
Please continue. I am a huge fan of Spectrobes and I am a huge fan of this story.
Yoshtar chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
wow, they aren't kidding when they say that this is better than any story that Disney has come up with for spectrobes. period.

i'm not even kidding this stuff is like you distilled literary brilliance, imbied this drought and let things take their natural course. well, maybe not that good, but i'm looking forward with zeal towards the next chapter.

also please tell me that this cult leaders name just so happens to be V. would make my day.
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like this story, but I can't tell if the main character's a boy or a girl.
twinbladesofthedead chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Everything is good so Farr I'm impressed I didn't even know spectrobes was on here till yesterday you've inspired me to make my own for this legendary game thanks and I'll keep reading the rest!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
please write some more of this or... are you done with it? either way probibly the best spectrobes fan-fic i have read!
Rydrake chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
Please write this whole story is the best!
DracoKrawl chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
It's good to see this story is still going. For awhile I was afraid it was dead.
Aldamonburst chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
help from the underground? nice touch. short, but awesome chapter.
Aldamonburst chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
wow. its TSI vs. good guys vs. Swat team. cool.
Nick4120 chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
Don't they realize that she Is just trying to help?

BTW, could I reference the Krawl in basing part of this in a fanfic I'm working on?
Aldamonburst chapter 25 . 12/19/2011
modified krawl... nice concept! won't find that in the games!
Edward the Pure chapter 25 . 12/19/2011
great come back , way to bring it back with a vengence! no worries about taking so long, you had stuff to do, i understand. the real world is the most important thing. you made an awesome come back to make it up. you really are an amazing writer so everything is worth the wait. hope you have a great day. ciaossu.
doglover1290 chapter 25 . 12/19/2011
This chapter is amazing can't wait for the next one.
Aldamonburst chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
this is like a spy movie! i wonder what will happens next on agent spects mission to save Code: Alex or something cheesy like that. lol. also great end!