Reviews for Going Medieval
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That sound you hear are my hands clapping and I am smiling. You have their voices down pat and I am glad of that.

Keep writing - it does the sould every ounce of good.
Eryndil chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Fantastic! The exchanges between Mick and Josef were hilarious. Too funny to read when other people are sleeping nearby - I had to stuff something in my mouth so I didn't laugh too loud :D
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG, I can't believe some of the gems I'm finding buried in this woefully neglected inbox. This was hilarious and adorable. Ahh, how I miss my Mick. And Josef.
Salpson chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think Mick will take his time explaining about the fair. It was just too much fun confusing Josef. Josef needs to be disturbed a little every once and awhile.
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love the way Micks' story is revealed. I think you caught the characters cadence well. And, well, funny! Thanks for the grins!
Chalicewell chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Mick should have made Josef do this job-after all, he lived throught that time and maybe the sheep would have been nicer to Josef! Good story!
PEACEGIRL95 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY WAS REALLY GOOD AND I THOUGHT IT HAD A GOOD CONCEPT
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOL Hilarious-great dialogue. I'll have to read more of your stuff. Thanks for the laughs-you made my day.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This story was so funny and a great laugh. Poor, poor Mick, he really did have an awful day. And having to retell it to Josef just made it worse. I do hope that Josef takes him somewhere that he can relax and forget about the animals and vegetables and animal by products. LOL
Callandra chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Okay, loved it. I could totally see Mick getting pelted with vegetables and manure trying to limp to his car! And leaving Josef hanging with why Mick was among sheep and animals is great! I'd love to see what he would make of it without an explanation.
toria515 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was terrific! I laughed out loud!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Joseph's reactions were priceless. Mick was leading him on and he knew it. Thank you for the story.
a wolf is a perfect paradox chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
ha ha loved it! another perfect mick n josef moment! excellent work!

i love how you are so able to portray all the sides of their friendship, the other piece was so sad, this piece was such fun!

i have always adored mick and josef's relationship, thank you for both wonderful pieces, you did them proud!
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, Mick really had a bad day. I laughed right through this.
lorig795 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
ROTFLMAO...That was great. I loved it!