Reviews for By Virtue Of Life Is Death
North021884 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Halfcent, I just found this story, being relatively new to both Moonlight and to fanfiction.

This was wonderful - heartfelt, without being sappy, poignant without being maudlin. I had tears in my eyes as I read it.

I hope you do more. Don't let the passing of years since Moonlight left the air dissuade you - any more than they dissuaded Mick from his chosen course...

North
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You write well and this is beautifully written. A friend grieving for the loss of a dear friend.
SpiritFoxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow. This is an amazing insight into what the end of life would be like for Mick and Josef if Mick found a way to reach mortality like he wanted to. It's written well and almost brought me to tears a few times. Amazingly beautiful work!
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww. *sniffle* Just... awwww.
Sachita chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wonderful insightful gem of a story. I feel sorry for Josef- living forever seems to be amazing at first, but when you think about it for a while longer, then you realise that it's not that wonderful. Forever alive while everybody you know dies around you...poor Josef. Well-done!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh this was beautiful and sad. I am happy that Mick had a full life and got to be with Beth until her end. He got his dream but it is for Josef that you end up grieving for. He really is alone. Well done, I may cry now.
toria515 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very moving, great emotional depth.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was perfect Halfcent. I like the idea of reincarnation. Maybe the friends will be together again some day.
a wolf is a perfect paradox chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was so sad! o my god! poor josef...pass me a tissue...

yr piece is written beautifully...i feel so sorry for josef left behind...
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh Halfcent, this one made me tear up. In a good way. I love how you give Mick's and Beth's life meaning by letting them live a mortal life. I'm so sorry for Josef for missing that. Most stories make immortality one of the perks of vampirism, but I agree with you that it can be its heaviest burden.

Love this story!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*sniffles* Even thought I'm happy for Mick & Beth to have led a happy life, I feel totally sorry for Josef *sniffles again*. Wonderful story )
lorig795 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh...that was wonderful! Nicely done!