Reviews for I Don't Believe You
sullivan89 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I agree love is love and it doesn't matter who its with so long as its real...also I can't believe people think they have the right to tell others who they should love...its none of their business in the first place.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Dean's insecurities only make him more adorable. (Is that even possible?)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I'm not a huge wincest reader, but this was adorable! The ending was sweet as hell. Loved it!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I am not a song fic kinda person but gotta tell you this was freaking good. It was extremely sad by the way, but I loved it.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Don't worry. No "flames" here. I'm totally NOT a wincest fan or incest of any kind. The thing I kind of didn't mind was that it wasn't graphic. If you're into this nice job.
NeoCortex chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
As you have never written WINCEST, this was pretty damned good. I liked it. You should get dared to do it more often. *grins a bit*
A Violet Kind Of Violence chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
honey, anyone who,flames that deserves a kick in the ass, and i hope someone did hit that bitch! Really cute and well written, cheers!:)
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I really enjoyed your story and the song!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
'But yeah as for Wincest...don't knock it till you've tried it. haha! I've read some adorable stories bout em and if you squint just enough- it's brotherly love in zoomx1. Tis all :)'

Good point. Loved this, hon. Not graphic, leaves a lot to the imagination and was full of angst. The make up at the end was just perfect.

Well done, babes.

Kind regards,
ST x
Kafira-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was a really good story! Ackward a little but good. :) I loved the ending. :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I just KNEW that as soon as I saw wincest you were going to make me an incredibly happy girl and by god, you never dissapoint. I don't know what you're talking about, but you wrote this awesomely-especially for your FIRST foray into wincest its like..mindblowing...and a billion times better than my first *shudders in horror*.

The song was a million kinds of perfect, and such a good song for them. I like the way that sex was a core, like, point of the story but that the actual sex wasn't a focal point. REally, its so good, and AS USUAL, you had be tearing up towards the end with Dean's admission to Sam.

Oh and for your note-wow, what a freakin' bitch! Up theirs. I can't STAND people like that...I just want to like take out any piercings and like, you wanna go? lets. And LOL withe "brotherly love in zoomx1" you're awesome.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aww this was soo cute! I never really have a problem with Wincest if its written well; bad fictions are awful though .o But I really liked this, it was cute and bittersweet! Great job! Oh man, you were talking about your manager and wanting to slap that lady, the other day in my psychology class we got to talking about gay rights (I'm not sure how .o) and this one girl in our class was like "Well, I think its just disgusting and God would never approve of any of that so they should all be ashamed" I wanted to smack her in the back of the head -.-; I get that everyone has an opinion but if you have nothing but nasty, terrible things to say then you need to keep your mouth shut Anyway, great story love! Keep up the good work! :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Darling, I am so proud of you. Welcome to the dark side.

WOW chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. I wish you would write more, this was amazing. So amazing that Sam's pain had me hurting and teary.