Reviews for My Personal Sun
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
This is pretty awful and now that I have read a bit it reminds me of...something.
How peculiar.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow. This had a beta reader? Lets see. Words misspelled AND misused. Sentence structure reads like a first grader wrote it and the pacing is like an old car with a bad clutch.. The story idea is...interesting but the some of the details so far are beyond absurd (the idea of a sparkler using anything remotely like a weapon? thats just..really silly) and the execution is awful. Me thinks you need a better beta.
BTW? Spell check IS your friend. M'kay?
shimonry chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I would say Joshua
Chris chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Nice development of the story here! I loved how you brought the couple together, while making Edward sympathetic as well. You also added a suspenseful twist at the end and I like that.
Chris chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very Captivating chapter! You have such a way of vividly using language to evoke sentiment and you made this story heartfelt. I enjoyed reading it a lot!
snow eopard chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Loved it
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Caleb's an a-s-s!
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Well, you put that way. I guess that it is cooler to be a werewolf :)
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
You did a great job! You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to read more of your work XD
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Lol! Leah would love to know that Jake thinks that Sarah is just like her. My favorite member is Josh because he kept hitting Caleb, who was being stupid lol
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Embry's power is so epic!
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I loved Quil and Seth broke down their world to Bella. They were so patient with her. I thought that was cool too :)
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I think that they have a werewolf high council is so cool. I just hope that they are not like the Volturi :)
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I always thought that Mike Newton was so annoying. But he's so cool in your story :)
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I can't believe that Mike is in the pack. I love this story! I really hope that I'm not annoying you with my reviews :)