Reviews for The Three from the Rain Village
Gaaras1Girl chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
Poor Yahiko, that would make things awful confusing for him.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
I haven't seen much about Yahiko, and what I know comes from spoilers, but I think you've made him really realistic. I like how you've portrayed his inner conflict, and confusion regarding the Leaf Village. He seems reluctant to fully welcome smething he doesn't dislike, if that makes sense. I think he's still working out how he feels. Also, I'm not sure if it was intentional, but this chapter was sort of a contrast to Narut getting his own hitai-itae from Zabuza. Excellent job, as always.
sandydragon chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
Yahiko is at least getting along with the Leaf villagers, but he must miss Amegakure a lot still.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
XD I LUV YAHIKO! This was an awesome chappie keep writing!
Animus of Masada chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
Wow, that was a great one. I loved the style you did, with the linkage between reminiscing about the past and wondering about the differences in the present.
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
I seriously love you for this chapter. Seeing you write for Yahiko so well makes me really happy. It was amazing in introspection and accurate on perspective.
wisdom-jewel chapter 26 . 5/30/2010
It's called forgiveness I think, but I think Yahiko has gotten over most of his hate
Gaaras1Girl chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
Oh wow, what an interesting pov this was! Really nice chapter here, is Shiro an oc? I can't seem to remember that name.
SkywardShadow chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Hmm...I like Shiro already. His last lines were great. Hope his brother's alright.

Great work, as per usual.
SkywardShadow chapter 24 . 5/28/2010
Minato and Yahiko as a tag-team...wow. Don't that beat all?

Actually, I can kinda see it. I wonder what Yahiko, Nagato and Konan would've been to Naruto and the rest of the rookies, had things played out this way? Something tells me the Naruto world would be much less recognizable if these things had happened.
SkywardShadow chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
Aww. So very cute...I love it. x) Ah, Nagato is human. I love that he's getting that chance now.
SkywardShadow chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Hmm...wonder what was going through Nagato's mind there? *grin*

Nice work; I too enjoyed that dose of Yahiko Logic.
Animus of Masada chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Really liked this one. Indeed, Konan has incredible potential for boosting morale. Nothing like a white-winged angel coming to save the day.
sandydragon chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
That was a nice way of showing how Konan acted after and during battle.
MiekoYagyu chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
And so Konan takes her rightful moniker as an Angel. Maybe not the Angel of God anymore, but still an angel. Great chapter, by the way! I love your style of writing and also your one-shots. They're always so well-written! I like how you keep Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan in character.

Can we maybe see some more of Arashi and Orochimaru please? The suspense is killing me with the creep-tastic Sannin and Arashi intrigues me. You haven't said much about Kushina's twin, and I want to know more about him. You obviously don't have to, but it would make me happy.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »