Reviews for The Three from the Rain Village
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Poor Nagato, I think maybe Orochimaru will kidnapped him and will do some experiments on the poor little guy. :(
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I wonder whats going to happen next.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Isn't Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato still children, instead of teenagers. I mean like Jiraiya met them when they were only seven.
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
GREAT CHAPTER!
KanamexYuukiLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I think Yahiko, Konan, Nagato, are so CUTE!
Majin Hentai X chapter 46 . 7/11/2011
Damn Nagato the P.O.W this is the price he pays for not mastering the Rinnegan if he had it fully mastered the King of Hell could get him out of there.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 46 . 7/10/2011
Toads can reverse summon their summoners & the scroll can show if the summoner is dead or alive.
Nara Merald chapter 46 . 6/23/2011
Love this! I wish Nagato, Konan and Yahiko actually joined Leaf in canon! I love the thought of them all teaming up with Minato and Kushina!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 46 . 6/9/2011
If you won't kill off that bitch, then I will use some sort of author powers of awesomeness to weave my way into the internet, and do it myself.

Poor Nagato, he just wants to go home!

Waiting for the next chapter- hope it comes soon!

And you're right - longest chapter ever.

XxGaaraXRukixX
sandydragon chapter 46 . 6/8/2011
This did seem longer and it was nice to have a little more information in this too. You did pretty well with those genjutsu too. I could almost feel them myself. Nagato is pretty tough, but I bet there are worse jutsu to come.
Hektols chapter 46 . 6/8/2011
It was refreshing to see a longer chapter.

Poor Nagato, he shouldn't be so shy about using his eyes.
wisdom-jewel chapter 46 . 6/8/2011
I wonder how this will end
narutofan chapter 46 . 6/8/2011
Awesome chapter :D, and yes I think that it was the longest chapter yet :)

Poor Nagato :(, love how good you described his thoughts, hope he is gonna get free soon. The waiting for future chapters is killing me :p
Hektols chapter 45 . 6/6/2011
Will Nagato show his true power and smash Iwa?
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 45 . 6/5/2011
Yay! You updated! AND OMFG NOOO!

GO SAVE HIM, YAHIKO!