Reviews for The Three from the Rain Village
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Aw 3

I was hoping we'd get to see some little Kakashi! _

And darn, I'll need to think a little longer about Oro's possible plans. XD

Ahh, I love the six (seven with Kakashi) person group dynamic that they have (and will probably have). It's just so cute, especially because the Ame-kids aren't as messed up now. D
madam-cipher chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Your story's quite interesting, and a pleasure to read. I like seeing how the Naruto series might have played out if the Akatsuki didn't exist. I hope you update soon!
bhut chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
So Orochimaru is looking for a boy with a powerful bloodline limit to take over his body and become even more powerful? So what else is new? That Sasuke (eventually) will have one less incentive to embrace the dark side after the Uchiha massacre?
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Oro better not touch Nagato...or he'll be sorry.

Also, these chapters keep getting better. Your work with this team is admirable!
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Gah, I'm guessing Oro is going to try and pull a Sasuke on Nagato. He has some crazy doujutsu fetish. D
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Aww, they're all getting along. 3

Lol at Kushina calling Konan neechan. XD

And Jiraiya taking care of so many kids. Wonder if he can handle it for long... XD
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Lol, Oro-torture? D

I bet that while in Akatsuki, Oro was given a lot of menial tasks and stuff...Maybe that helped him in his decision to leave? XD

Hm, I like Konan. She's cool and not as psycho as her teammates. (Even in the future, I think she's more of a "stay there to make sure they don't do anything stupid" person, rather than a "I actually agree with their goals and will work with them" character...)

It would be interesting to see a fic where Konan (after Nagato dies) comes back to Konoha, maybe teaches some of the kunoichi some stuff. I think that would be interesting, especially if any of them fought Konan during the invasion.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Oh! These are really cute! Nicely done here.
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Heh heh heh, curious little Nagato. xD That ending made me laugh.
Masu Trout chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
This is an interesting idea, and I have to say I like it.

It's always nice to see the younger, sweeter sides of the Ame kids, and I think you have the interaction down well.
LacrimosaDiesIlla chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Aww, that's cute. XD

But it would certainly get annoying if that happened all the time...I mean, I don't really like kids, so maybe it's just me, but I can't stand when they keep asking questions. Especially when I am trying to do something else. Uggh, but they are cute (sometimes)...
PENUCHI chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Haha, the end was cute! XD
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
So curious he is X3 Ah, the mind of a younger kid.

Anyways, very cute!
Annacat101 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
LOL Jiraiya's totally gonna get pissed in a few minutes... I never really thot of what nagato might have been lyk when he was, ya kno, human. continue?
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You now have my full attention 0.0*

I'm a real fan of this team. So I really so enjoy fics like this. Please continue!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21