Reviews for The Three from the Rain Village
webtail chapter 45 . 6/5/2011
I wish your chapters were longer, but that is just me being selfish. I am lucky that you are writing such a great story at all! That and the fact that you haven't abandoned the fic! I hate people who do that.
Animus of Masada chapter 42 . 6/5/2011
Please keep updating!
sandydragon chapter 45 . 6/5/2011
This seemed like a bit of a filler to me. Yes it had an important moment in it, but that wasn't much. The reactions did fit well though.
narutofan chapter 45 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter, it was a little sad but it gets things moving:)

Poor Jiraya, of course it feels bad when one of your own students gets captured by the enemy:(

Looking forward for more:D
narutofan chapter 44 . 6/4/2011
I really hope that they are gonna get Nagato free. It would be cool if Nagato managers to escape without help. After all, he have the rinnegan:p But whatever you does, I am sure it is gonna be cool:)

Please update soon:)
webtail chapter 44 . 6/3/2011
Pleasepleaseplease write more! This is better than mostly all of the other stories I have read!
ColonelSF chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Imagining a high-voiced Kakashi... Aaah, blackmail.
uzumaki rakku chapter 44 . 5/6/2011
It'd be... interesting, if Minato ends up pulling off his largest battlefield massacre via Hiraishin, while fighting to get Nagato back. (:

Simply adored your fic so far, the characterizations are all spot on and the plot is very original. Definitely looking forward to the next update! :D

Sidenote, will anyone ever discover that Kushina and Nagato are distantly related? It seems so implausible, yet also a great pity to have such a fact buried away for always... ah well.

~rakku(:
Hektols chapter 44 . 5/3/2011
Will they make a rescue party to retrieve him?
sandydragon chapter 44 . 5/2/2011
You have a point about not worrying staight away in war. Poor Konan, she probably won't handle this well. Then again, other people probably wonn't handle Konan well since she's likely to be extremely emotional.
Hektols chapter 43 . 5/2/2011
Good one.
T chapter 43 . 5/1/2011
Nagato gets capture seems almost night impossible. I can't believe it happen!
sandydragon chapter 43 . 5/1/2011
I can't wait to see what jutsu they use to try and get information. This seemed like a bit of a filler chapter, but that's better than nothing.
IVIaedhros chapter 42 . 4/30/2011
It won't happen, but I really find myself wishing he'd been abducted by Orochimaru.
totaltheTERRIER chapter 41 . 4/26/2011
This is I hate most about war-the senseless killing, the deaths of people who were people, who had quirks and dreams and loves and families. You do a really good job of describing that here.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »