Reviews for The Three from the Rain Village
wisdom-jewel chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
Oh the wait will be killing me
Starfire201 chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
If what's happened to Nagato is what I think it is, "Oh, Hell" would be an understatement.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
Sweetness... cliffhanger! Love them, hope Nagato will be alright!
Hektols chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
Very interesting.
sandydragon chapter 42 . 4/24/2011
Since Nagato has been captured, things will be a little tense soon. I'm not just talking about me being on the edge of my seat either. I'm surprised you have so much time to update since it's Easter. It's safe to say I'm getting my fair share of reading done.
sandydragon chapter 41 . 4/24/2011
I see Nagato's anti-war ideas showing up here. Looks like you're on a bit of a roll with angst again.
sandydragon chapter 40 . 4/24/2011
Yahiko and I agree on this for sure. Kids being sent out to battle is just plain wrong.
Hektols chapter 41 . 4/24/2011
Lets hope that Nagato would learn soon how to resurrect the dead.
Enigma infinite chapter 41 . 4/23/2011
I have to ask: why is Nagato so determined on not using the rinnegan? It is merely a tool that depends on how the user use it. Personally, I think he's in denial over his gift.

TQ
cerise888 chapter 41 . 4/23/2011
"He remembered which one liked cats and which one liked dogs; which one liked soba and which one like sashimi; he remembered who was the genjutsu user and who was the medic. He remembered everything." Loved that paragraph- it really hit me hard. You really have the knack for bringing your point home, in such a poignant, effective way. Keep it coming!
Hektols chapter 40 . 4/22/2011
Poor Yahiko.
Enigma infinite chapter 40 . 4/21/2011
Truly moving!
sandydragon chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
Typical Orochimaru, he must be using genjutsu to hide what he's doing or something. Nagato's opinion hits the nail right on the head about Kushina.
wisdom-jewel chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
I wonder what would Nagato do
Hektols chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
It would have been better if the Hokage was the maximum authority of the village (as happens in canon) instead of the council (as happens in most fics)
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »