Reviews for Twisted Fate
CapriSunnyD chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
You had a good thing going before you ruined it by making Bella lesser of the 3. Dropped.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
sparkle dick anyone?
reptilegirl chapter 20 . 6/23/2017
-pouts- I don't want him to ever need alice more then bella
natcityjp chapter 52 . 5/10/2016
I lived this story. Also I bought and read Blue Moon house about a year ago, and get to your last chapter of this story and find out you wrote it! I'll go back on Amazon and see what you have new D. Thanks.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 48 . 3/5/2016
Lol, still not sure how I feel about a poly story ending with two monogamous pairings, but the story itself was kick ass and had so many neat ideas that were very original, or at least not seen often. (Vicky & Maria working together, the Felix/Irina ship, Jasper working at the youth center, etc.) And I do have to admit, the couples are really cute together considering! XD Nicely written and I'm glad to have read it! Great job!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 26 . 3/5/2016
Lol! No kidding! It was already implied in earlier chapters though, so not really surprising by this point. And while nothing is feeling very well balanced as of yet, it's an interesting progression to say the least!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
Huh. Okay fine, you fixed it. I dunno how you did it, but you fixed it. Darn it, and I had a good mad on there briefly too ;-P Oh well, lol! Now you just need to find an impressive way to work Carlisle in and I still have no clue how you're going to do that, lol!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
It isn't Poly if he doesn't have permission. That's just called cheating. And here I thought they were going to all be mates. It's disappointing. :-( Unless it's only because Bella is still human that their mating bond isn't as strong. But that wouldn't explain why Alice isn't all over Carlisle as well. Ugh I'm so confused! Maybe it will all make more sense later in the story I guess.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
Finally Alice shows! Lol! I wasn't expecting her to be Volturi but it makes a lot of sense!
TinaF chapter 52 . 9/2/2015
Amazing story!
Rootcho chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
Yay! Alice! I love her!
Rootcho chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Thanks always for this interesting stories~~ (I'm reading it through library computer :D)
Goldielover chapter 48 . 4/6/2015
I enjoyed this story, but admit to being glad that she chose Carlisle in the end. He deserves to have someone all for himself. Alice is right - they do make a cute couple. Thank you for your hard work.
Regan O'Shey chapter 48 . 11/11/2014
I have to say, I read this story twice! Even the outtakes. Thank you so much for the creative spin and AU setting. Also, thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the class!

I'll be checking out your published works. :)

Kind regards
Regan
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Interesting twist on the whole twilight saga