Reviews for Twisted Fate
Always-Here-Imani chapter 48 . 8/2/2011
I am going to be completely honest. I was disappointed when this story didn't end up as a poly between C/Jas/B/Ali. Your advertising in the summary was a little misleading. However, I still loved the story. Great job. Congratulations on getting published!
MartaS chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
ehhh yeah... I'm not reading any more of that. sorry. The idea of only Carlise and Jasper was very good and the begginig of Bellas and Jasper's relationship was cool too, but the moment you put Alice in there you were lost to me. sorry :(
MartaS chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
NOOOO! what the fuck! did you do? Alice can't be Jasper's mate! He is with Bella! I very much want to stop reading now- I have a feeling I will on next chapter or two.
Ness1956 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Great chapter!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great start!
VampireInDisguise chapter 51 . 7/15/2011
Congratulations doll face! I'm so happy for you 3 I'll have to get myself a copy, 'cause this looks hella good :D
TwiAggie94 chapter 50 . 6/18/2011
Good story. Wished there was no Alice. I had a hard time with that part,but it was a un to read. Meg
SagaDevotee chapter 49 . 6/1/2011
deep exhale* now THAT'S what i've been waiting for all along. PERFECTION.
SagaDevotee chapter 48 . 6/1/2011
LOVED IT! loved every single word of it! this was unique and fresh while keeping with the original text. well done.
SagaDevotee chapter 45 . 6/1/2011
adorable!
SagaDevotee chapter 38 . 6/1/2011
i freakin' love it that Bella saved the day...roaring to the rescue in her fiery beast. Too bad it didn’t' make it. SO sad about Leah & Paul...i really hate it when Leah passes in fic. Exciting chapter
SagaDevotee chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
holy moly.
SagaDevotee chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
hmmm...girl on girl! ok, girl vamp or human girl...i likey!
SagaDevotee chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
is Bella not at all jealous of Alice's affections for Jasper? It's too funny that Charlie isn't immune to Alice's charms. *snort*
SagaDevotee chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
Holy threesome batman! Wow!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »