Reviews for Twisted Fate
SagaDevotee chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
hmmm...girl on girl! ok, girl vamp or human girl...i likey!
SagaDevotee chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
is Bella not at all jealous of Alice's affections for Jasper? It's too funny that Charlie isn't immune to Alice's charms. *snort*
SagaDevotee chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
Holy threesome batman! Wow!
SagaDevotee chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
ok, now i'm very very torn. I love the thing Jasper and Bella have goin' on. I'd love to see that grow. but Alice is his MATE...that leaves room for Carlisle and Bella to hook up. Alice is adorable but i'm still torn. loving this...
SagaDevotee chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
i LOVE that Jasper can do that.
SagaDevotee chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
grrr...this fic is going to give me a heart attack. Or an aneurysm...
SagaDevotee chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
i love it that my girl got her freak on in her dad's office.
SagaDevotee chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
gah! i freakin' love your Bella. she's essentially canon bella but much more kick ass! she's strong & that rocks my world. Carlisle is tickling me so much. I can see what he wants. I hope Jasper is ok cuz i'm crushing on him BAD.
SagaDevotee chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Oh my! this turned thrilled so quickly!
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Carlisle! you CAD! LOL i don't want Bella to come between C & J but i love this little pull, the back and forth. and DAMN! is it hot between J & B...lordy.
SagaDevotee chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
W.

O.

W!

that was SOME kiss. *fans self* *whew*
SagaDevotee chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
wow, brave Bella is rockin' my world! Poor Jasper, he's so drawn to her but wants to keep her safe. I like very much HIS brand of hesitance over Edward's. I also love how simple Jasper & Carlisle's life is with just the two of them. can't wait to see where this goes. very sweet chapter.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
i can't figure out if Jasper is attracted to Bella or not. That’s not a bad thing, i like uncovering answers..finding nuances.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
excellent 1st chapter. makes me want to dive into chapter 2. very intersting. My fav: "... Mildly? What the hell?.." lol
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
maaaaan this is a good story but when you forced alice into it, it just went to hell...the threesome thing was just a bad idea...i am just gonna stop reading this right now and hope that i'll néver have to read something like this again
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »