Reviews for Twisted Fate
OfftoBed chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
"-regurgitated a few bites of lunch for her benefit."

-Really? Regurgitation already *Shakes head sadly* and they haven't even gone out on a date yet, what is wrong with the youth of today? (Pssst... BTW that was a joke)

Okay moving on...

"I didn't want to swallow it, so I kept chewing."

-Poor Jasper, I am laughing but I really do feel for him.

"There was something about the house, even though we weren't keeping any pretense when we were in it, that prevented him from airing his complaints there."

-I really like this, it makes sense and develops Carlisle's character. It really fits him.

Seriously don't go developing a complex 'cause I didn't highlight as much in this chapter as the other two. I just was too busy reading and following the sparring of Carlisle and Jasper to be interrupted. The details were wonderful, and Carlisle's character is amazing. I am really enjoying his dialogue.

Okay I am off to read some more.

-Janet
OfftoBed chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Hi again *Waves enthusiastically* I think you may characterize me as a stalker soon, because this story has really intrigued me. Anyhoo, let's go over the things I liked.

"The benefits of not being remarked by her definitely outweighed the damage it did to my self esteem."

-Jasper, Jasper, Jasper, what are we going to do with you? I love the dynamic here, feeling the rejection but accepting the reality that it brings.

"I hadn't felt that way for someone since I was human."

-I like that he retained some humanity. Many times you read that memories and feeling disappear. I like that he can remember that detail. And it was just so... squishy.

"Shit, I was flirting. I wiped the smile from my face."

-This made me grin like a fool.

"We were a pair of Luddites sometimes."

-This was a very interesting reference. I can't say I have heard it before in Fanfic, but it makes sense that it would be in his thoughts.

So to recap, Bella intriguing, Jasper sexy on legs, albeit slightly conceited, and Bella Jasper Freakin' Adorable.

Okay, I need to go read some more now.
OfftoBed chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hiya!

I just found you story after a bit of fic diving and I couldn't help myself but to show you all the parts I loved. I am really a fail at writing reviews usually, but what the hell. I will give it shot.

These are the things that just stuck out to me. Honestly though, I could have pasted the whole damn thing in here and dissected it, but these will do.

"My other curse, courtesy of a vampire named Maria, was the desire to eat the lovely girl who only wanted a date, as well as the strength to crush her head when I kissed her. Not exactly the most attractive or stimulating of relationship traits."

-Jasper's voice here is so well described. It gives such a great idea of what to expect from him.

"I liked being aloof, but I wasn't out to frighten people."

- I love that he isn't out to frighten people, he can be given such a bad wrap by some authors, the try to make him someone to fear.

"I had been good looking before I was a vampire, I was goddamned gorgeous now."

-Okay that one just made me snort, thought I would share.

"At least Senora Goff got into what she taught. It didn't matter that I was already fluent, I enjoyed sitting in that class because she enjoyed teaching it. Amazing what you can endure as an empath."

-Very interesting and makes sense he would be affected by the passion - or lack thereof - of the instructor.

"That thing roared like a tiger smoking Camels."

-Great description.

Thank you and I am off to the next chapter.

~Janet
Always-Here-Imani chapter 48 . 8/2/2011
I am going to be completely honest. I was disappointed when this story didn't end up as a poly between C/Jas/B/Ali. Your advertising in the summary was a little misleading. However, I still loved the story. Great job. Congratulations on getting published!
MartaS chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
ehhh yeah... I'm not reading any more of that. sorry. The idea of only Carlise and Jasper was very good and the begginig of Bellas and Jasper's relationship was cool too, but the moment you put Alice in there you were lost to me. sorry :(
MartaS chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
NOOOO! what the fuck! did you do? Alice can't be Jasper's mate! He is with Bella! I very much want to stop reading now- I have a feeling I will on next chapter or two.
Ness1956 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Great chapter!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great start!
VampireInDisguise chapter 51 . 7/15/2011
Congratulations doll face! I'm so happy for you 3 I'll have to get myself a copy, 'cause this looks hella good :D
TwiAggie94 chapter 50 . 6/18/2011
Good story. Wished there was no Alice. I had a hard time with that part,but it was a un to read. Meg
SagaDevotee chapter 49 . 6/1/2011
deep exhale* now THAT'S what i've been waiting for all along. PERFECTION.
SagaDevotee chapter 48 . 6/1/2011
LOVED IT! loved every single word of it! this was unique and fresh while keeping with the original text. well done.
SagaDevotee chapter 45 . 6/1/2011
adorable!
SagaDevotee chapter 38 . 6/1/2011
i freakin' love it that Bella saved the day...roaring to the rescue in her fiery beast. Too bad it didn’t' make it. SO sad about Leah & Paul...i really hate it when Leah passes in fic. Exciting chapter
SagaDevotee chapter 22 . 5/31/2011