Reviews for Twisted Fate
JustARead chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Where's Alice?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
So is Carlisle wanting in Bella's pant also?
kantorkan chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
It's nice that his interest for her over rides his thirst,it's a shame I couldn't find a nice female Vampire like that lol.
Liane1208 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I loved this. I honestly started reading because I wanted a bit of poly smut, but I ended up with so much more. There are plently of smutty scenes, but it takes a back burner to the journey of learning the limits and endurances of love in all of its forms. Really a wonderful storyline and an engaging plot. I'm so happy I read this. Thank you!

Liane
suesacrab chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awesome
Lissa chapter 51 . 4/21/2013
Congratulations! Good luck with your sales! I enjoyed this, so I will go look for your book on amazon right now! LOL I'm working on my second book, so I do hope that your book did phenominally!

I did hope for a scene among all four of them as kind of an epilogue. But, I think I will just use my imagination.

Lissa
Vaughn Tyler chapter 50 . 1/12/2013
nice
SarcasticBimbo chapter 50 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely loved this book. You are an excellent author. I know that I told you how I didn't like how the story went in your take on New Moon, but, that was only because of the aspect of the Bella/Edward/Jacob triangle and the way that went. With this story, there was no triangle like that, Edward was never part of the picture, and it was so much easier to accept Bella's actions throughout this story because of that aspect. This was a wonderful reimagining of the story of some of the characters that began with Stephenie Meyer. You are really a wonderful author and I am so completely obsessed with your writing and storytelling abilities.
Kythorian chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
hmmm...interesting idea. chapter 1 is still a little early to tell, but it has definite promise and it's well written. I am going to miss Esme and Emmett though...
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 48 . 10/6/2012
First before I start I wanted to say that I loved this story...UNTIL the end. I thought this was a poly story with C/B/J/A. It never was all 4 :-( . THEN, to top it all off there was now wedding! You made it out to be this big build up of Alice creating such a wonderful wedding and we never get to see it. PLUS, the way J/A loved Bella so much and then they just let Carlisle have her? Very sad about the ending. I really wish there was more. I sooooo loved this story from the beginning. Please give us an outtake of the wedding at least? Thank you so much!
geekysole chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Damn. I liked this till you added the Alice mate thing. Ew. She is annoying to the nth. Ruined the whole thing. So, this is where I stop. Good luck.
Idratherbereading29 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
sounds really interesting!
Robsblueeyes chapter 52 . 9/1/2012
Congratulations Kimmy! So well deserved.

Jane x
ageise02 chapter 52 . 9/1/2012
congrats Kimmy!
Louisa taylor chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good news hun you can add me to your fan list I just bought a copy of cargon. I am looking forward to reading it. You would do well at writing erotic novels like this fanfiction twisted fate
I read it twice now. Your writing is addictive and something keeps dragging me back to it.
Please keep writing and feel free to browse my books on .com
The attic in her dream
Deeper than all roses
Peter's Jammy dodger adventure(Childrens books)
Mummy, when I grow up (Childrens books)
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »