Reviews for Twisted Fate
geekysole chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Damn. I liked this till you added the Alice mate thing. Ew. She is annoying to the nth. Ruined the whole thing. So, this is where I stop. Good luck.
Idratherbereading29 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
sounds really interesting!
Robsblueeyes chapter 52 . 9/1/2012
Congratulations Kimmy! So well deserved.

ageise02 chapter 52 . 9/1/2012
congrats Kimmy!
Louisa taylor chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Good news hun you can add me to your fan list I just bought a copy of cargon. I am looking forward to reading it. You would do well at writing erotic novels like this fanfiction twisted fate
I read it twice now. Your writing is addictive and something keeps dragging me back to it.
Please keep writing and feel free to browse my books on .com
The attic in her dream
Deeper than all roses
Peter's Jammy dodger adventure(Childrens books)
Mummy, when I grow up (Childrens books)
Louisa taylor chapter 51 . 7/14/2012
How much does your new book cost on amazon it sounds brilliant and have you read fifty shades of grey yet and the rest of the trilogy
I was gobsmacked by it's pure erotica I wish u all the best hun xx
By the way your story here is juicy reading ;-p
Robsblueeyes chapter 51 . 2/11/2012
I know this is really late, congratulations on your news I hope it's all going well for you.

Robsblueeyes chapter 50 . 2/11/2012
I forgot to say in the last review, but Bella had to borrow a car because her truck was used to set fire to the warehouse after the battle, lol.

These two are so hot together. Bella made me laugh when she asked Alice what to do, lol, but then if you've never been with another woman I suppose it would be a natural thing to say. Did they feel such a deep and natural connection because of Jasper and their shared love for him?

Again, thanks for sharing your story, its been bloody fabulous.

Robsblueeyes chapter 49 . 2/11/2012
Wow, there is something to be said for good slow sex and feeling every stroke...ahem. Lol. I'm so glad that Carlisle got to be Bella's true first, that he was the one to take her virginity. As much as she loves Jasper and Alice, Carlisle will be the only one to ever truly have that part of her.

Lovely, beautiful. *Sigh*

Robsblueeyes chapter 48 . 2/11/2012
Am I being controversial when I say Felix don't do it, if you don't want to marry Irina then don't, just live in sin, lol.

Although Bella has what she's wanted since meeting Jasper it must be really hard for her to stay away from Charlie but some relief for her to know that he has Sue.

Awww, they all lived happily ever after. I love stories that end happily, I can put up with angst as long as there's the HEA. I've loved this story, thank you for sharing it, you're braver than me sometimes I think I should just do it and then I break out in a cold sweat, lol. I'm off to read the outtakes now.

Robsblueeyes chapter 47 . 2/11/2012
Lol, Carlisle proposed during sex, hahaha, he did get carried away didn't he, but then bless him, he's been on his own for a loooong time.

It's so sweet how none of them want to leave her although they know there's nothing they can do whilst she goes through the transformation.

I don't envy Carlisle having to speak to Charlie about Bella. Charlie's going to be devastated.

Robsblueeyes chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
Poor Charlie, he's going to lose his daughter and Bella will have to watch him from afar.

A three year honeymoon, lol, didn't I say Bella's a dirty girl, God bless her. I take it then that they'll be moving away if Carlisle's going to be leaving his job and Bella's going to be dead. Will it be Jasper and Alice in the car with her? Oh alright then, no need to answer I'll read on and find out, I know you won't spoil it for me now, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 45 . 2/11/2012
Bella's coming back and she wants to be changed, woohoo! Just a few little questions though...If she's having such a good time and loving college and everything, why does she want to be changed now? Wouldn't she want to finish college first? Am I looking too deeply into this?

Lol, is Elenora just a little bit in love with Jasper? I think she is, bless her.

Robsblueeyes chapter 44 . 2/11/2012
Lol, I love that Carlisle was chaperoning the party and making them all jump, he had fun. My soft spot for Carlisle is growing and I'm sad that he's going to be on his own for a while. He seems to be letting his feelings for Bella grow now that Jasper and Alice have both backed off.

Jacob, bless him, is still living in hope even though Bella's been honest with him. If Bella did choose Jacob would that mean he would stop phasing so that he would grow old with Bella? I always thought that was a flaw in the main story, his argument for her to be with him didn't make sense because he would stay the same if he kept on phasing and Bella would get old and die. By becoming a vamp she stays the same and gets to be with most of the people she loves, apart from her mum and dad, including Jacob if he continues phasing.

When Bella said 'I've never belonged here' was she referring to being human because she confirmed earlier that she still wanted to be a vamp, still be with the Cullens?

Robsblueeyes chapter 43 . 2/11/2012
Wow, that was hot. I'm thinking that a vamp Bella with Jasper would actually be hotter that Alice and Jasper because on the quiet Bella's a real dirty girl, bwahahahaha! It's always the quiet ones.

I hope that Carlisle and Bella work out their feelings for each other, I think they'll be really hot together and put Jasper and Alice to shame, lol, Carlisle has a lot of lost time to make up for.

736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »