Reviews for Twisted Fate
Robsblueeyes chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
Poor Charlie, he's going to lose his daughter and Bella will have to watch him from afar.

A three year honeymoon, lol, didn't I say Bella's a dirty girl, God bless her. I take it then that they'll be moving away if Carlisle's going to be leaving his job and Bella's going to be dead. Will it be Jasper and Alice in the car with her? Oh alright then, no need to answer I'll read on and find out, I know you won't spoil it for me now, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 45 . 2/11/2012
Bella's coming back and she wants to be changed, woohoo! Just a few little questions though...If she's having such a good time and loving college and everything, why does she want to be changed now? Wouldn't she want to finish college first? Am I looking too deeply into this?

Lol, is Elenora just a little bit in love with Jasper? I think she is, bless her.

Robsblueeyes chapter 44 . 2/11/2012
Lol, I love that Carlisle was chaperoning the party and making them all jump, he had fun. My soft spot for Carlisle is growing and I'm sad that he's going to be on his own for a while. He seems to be letting his feelings for Bella grow now that Jasper and Alice have both backed off.

Jacob, bless him, is still living in hope even though Bella's been honest with him. If Bella did choose Jacob would that mean he would stop phasing so that he would grow old with Bella? I always thought that was a flaw in the main story, his argument for her to be with him didn't make sense because he would stay the same if he kept on phasing and Bella would get old and die. By becoming a vamp she stays the same and gets to be with most of the people she loves, apart from her mum and dad, including Jacob if he continues phasing.

When Bella said 'I've never belonged here' was she referring to being human because she confirmed earlier that she still wanted to be a vamp, still be with the Cullens?

Robsblueeyes chapter 43 . 2/11/2012
Wow, that was hot. I'm thinking that a vamp Bella with Jasper would actually be hotter that Alice and Jasper because on the quiet Bella's a real dirty girl, bwahahahaha! It's always the quiet ones.

I hope that Carlisle and Bella work out their feelings for each other, I think they'll be really hot together and put Jasper and Alice to shame, lol, Carlisle has a lot of lost time to make up for.

Robsblueeyes chapter 42 . 2/11/2012
Okay, so I can't even begin to think where you're going with this, as Alice would say 'there are too many decisions yet to be made.'

I'm sad that she's going. I understand she needs to see her mum. I know she still needs to grow as a person. I hope, from her feelings for Carlisle, that she'll be back soon.

Robsblueeyes chapter 41 . 2/11/2012
Awwww, *sob* the beginning of the end for Jasper and Bella. I'm glad they've talked and talked about Jacob, at least Jasper can rest easy that Jacob won't be the one.

I'm so glad to that Sue has Charlie to lean on and that things are starting to develop for them. It won't be easy on Seth but I'm sure, given time and support from the pack, he'll realise the truth of it all and that Sue and Charlie are good for each other.

Robsblueeyes chapter 40 . 2/11/2012
So frustrating for Bella and for Jasper but at least he has Alice, ahem, I'm with Bella on this, it's not fair. Will she do as she said and take matters into her own hands? At least Alice had a good time out of it all, 'Mine' yes please. Lol.

Poor Seth is still struggling, he needs his mum so much but he just can't get past her relying on Charlie. I really hope the pack can help him. Julie's helping, but as you mentioned in your note Seth doesn't know about imprinting and although he does love Julie, she's just not the one. He needs to go home, bless him.

Is there a glimour of hope for Carlisle with Bella? He's been so patient and tolerant with all of them and their lifestyle. I also feel that he's been neglected by them, they've been so wrapped up in their own lives. He was so happy to be talking to Jasper it makes me wonder whether he's been feeling lonely. Lol, I may have a slight soft spot for Carlisle.

Robsblueeyes chapter 39 . 2/11/2012
Awww, poor Seth he's so distraught over his sister's death and seeing his mum spend so much time with Charlie. If he could only see that his mum needs him as much as he needs her things would be a little better and he would realise that what Jasper has said is the truth. He's just lashing out because he's so angry, I hope both Julie and Mae can help him and convince him to go home before it's too late. He'd never forgive himself if he didn't have the time with his dad.

On a lighter note, Bella cuddling with Jasper's dick, bwahahahaha! I'm not jealous...much, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 38 . 2/11/2012
Duh! There was me thinking that Bella had managed to pull the wool over Alice's eyes and all the time it was all of them pulling it over Jasper's and mine. I feel like flouncing off with Jasper in a huff, hahahaha!

It's a shame that Demetri's not going to hang around, I'm sure the Denali sisters would be happy to entertain him, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
Finally, I get to review after the epic FFn fail of yesterday, now...

Wow, that was one epic (got to stop saying that) battle. Victoria is dead, *singing* Ding Dong the witch is dead, woohoo! Poor Ariel. But where's Maria? Has she escaped and gone off to scheme somewhere? I can't believe Jasper was careless enough to lose his leg, tut, tut, lol. So Bella has mastered how to fool Alice, whatever made me think that she wouldn't turn up? I don't know but she did and she helped in her own unique way to win.

I think you should write a Felix story, especially if he's going to be like this Felix. I'm finding, strangely enough, that he's becoming my guilty pleasure *sharp intake of breath* did I just say that? Oh my, yes I did, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Lol, men (including vamps, ha! Like they truly exist...I wish) are so easily distracted, give Little Jasper some attention and Big Jasper is all weak at the knees. Oh my God that's LJ and BJ *snort* dear God I've lost the plot, I'm claiming loss of sanity due to lack of sleep, time for bed I think.

Bless Bella she's so worried for the puppies and who can blame her, there's going to be enough young lives lost in this battle.

I have a vision of Leah's clown car in my head, lol, I think it may feature in my dreams along with LJ and BJ, mmmmm...enough now, time for bed, bbl.

Robsblueeyes chapter 35 . 2/9/2012
And why not Felix, indeed. I did actually wonder whether Felix would join the Cullen family after you confirmed that he would be coming back to help them in the battle, especially because he's so...intrigued, (would that be the best way to describe how he feels?)...with Bella. I'm glad he's back, I actually really like him in this he's so cheeky, lol.

Licking wolves, whatever next? Hahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 34 . 2/9/2012
I hope you aren't going to pick out any more kids from the shelter that Jasper works at, he's already feeling guilty enough. Now, see, the kids came up with a good job for him, history teacher, lol, just not on a sunny day.

So they have more of a plan how this battle with Victoria and Maria is going to go and as long as nobody changes their mind then all the vamps and Bella will be fine. Does that mean you'll be killing off more wolves? I dread reading names now after your comment, lol. Jasper's going to have a really hard time when those kids start getting killed especially Ariel and Mitchell.

Robsblueeyes chapter 33 . 2/9/2012
So the Denali vamps have met the wolves and interest has been noted on both sides, hahaha!

Puppy training, lol, and then Jacob 'I think I could overlook the smell' bwahahahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Lol, Bella's determined to get her hands on Jasper one way or another, I just hope that Charlie doesn't come back earlier than planned and find Jasper's pants on the kitchen floor, hmmm, he won't be flavour of the month then will he, hahahah!

I'm glad that the Denali clan will be helping out, I hope all the others will be putting in an appearance. I can't believe you're going to be killing Ariel off, whatever did she do to deserve that?

740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »