Reviews for Twisted Fate
Louisa taylor chapter 51 . 7/14/2012
How much does your new book cost on amazon it sounds brilliant and have you read fifty shades of grey yet and the rest of the trilogy
I was gobsmacked by it's pure erotica I wish u all the best hun xx
By the way your story here is juicy reading ;-p
Robsblueeyes chapter 51 . 2/11/2012
I know this is really late, congratulations on your news I hope it's all going well for you.

Robsblueeyes chapter 50 . 2/11/2012
I forgot to say in the last review, but Bella had to borrow a car because her truck was used to set fire to the warehouse after the battle, lol.

These two are so hot together. Bella made me laugh when she asked Alice what to do, lol, but then if you've never been with another woman I suppose it would be a natural thing to say. Did they feel such a deep and natural connection because of Jasper and their shared love for him?

Again, thanks for sharing your story, its been bloody fabulous.

Robsblueeyes chapter 49 . 2/11/2012
Wow, there is something to be said for good slow sex and feeling every stroke...ahem. Lol. I'm so glad that Carlisle got to be Bella's true first, that he was the one to take her virginity. As much as she loves Jasper and Alice, Carlisle will be the only one to ever truly have that part of her.

Lovely, beautiful. *Sigh*

Robsblueeyes chapter 48 . 2/11/2012
Am I being controversial when I say Felix don't do it, if you don't want to marry Irina then don't, just live in sin, lol.

Although Bella has what she's wanted since meeting Jasper it must be really hard for her to stay away from Charlie but some relief for her to know that he has Sue.

Awww, they all lived happily ever after. I love stories that end happily, I can put up with angst as long as there's the HEA. I've loved this story, thank you for sharing it, you're braver than me sometimes I think I should just do it and then I break out in a cold sweat, lol. I'm off to read the outtakes now.

Robsblueeyes chapter 47 . 2/11/2012
Lol, Carlisle proposed during sex, hahaha, he did get carried away didn't he, but then bless him, he's been on his own for a loooong time.

It's so sweet how none of them want to leave her although they know there's nothing they can do whilst she goes through the transformation.

I don't envy Carlisle having to speak to Charlie about Bella. Charlie's going to be devastated.

Robsblueeyes chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
Poor Charlie, he's going to lose his daughter and Bella will have to watch him from afar.

A three year honeymoon, lol, didn't I say Bella's a dirty girl, God bless her. I take it then that they'll be moving away if Carlisle's going to be leaving his job and Bella's going to be dead. Will it be Jasper and Alice in the car with her? Oh alright then, no need to answer I'll read on and find out, I know you won't spoil it for me now, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 45 . 2/11/2012
Bella's coming back and she wants to be changed, woohoo! Just a few little questions though...If she's having such a good time and loving college and everything, why does she want to be changed now? Wouldn't she want to finish college first? Am I looking too deeply into this?

Lol, is Elenora just a little bit in love with Jasper? I think she is, bless her.

Robsblueeyes chapter 44 . 2/11/2012
Lol, I love that Carlisle was chaperoning the party and making them all jump, he had fun. My soft spot for Carlisle is growing and I'm sad that he's going to be on his own for a while. He seems to be letting his feelings for Bella grow now that Jasper and Alice have both backed off.

Jacob, bless him, is still living in hope even though Bella's been honest with him. If Bella did choose Jacob would that mean he would stop phasing so that he would grow old with Bella? I always thought that was a flaw in the main story, his argument for her to be with him didn't make sense because he would stay the same if he kept on phasing and Bella would get old and die. By becoming a vamp she stays the same and gets to be with most of the people she loves, apart from her mum and dad, including Jacob if he continues phasing.

When Bella said 'I've never belonged here' was she referring to being human because she confirmed earlier that she still wanted to be a vamp, still be with the Cullens?

Robsblueeyes chapter 43 . 2/11/2012
Wow, that was hot. I'm thinking that a vamp Bella with Jasper would actually be hotter that Alice and Jasper because on the quiet Bella's a real dirty girl, bwahahahaha! It's always the quiet ones.

I hope that Carlisle and Bella work out their feelings for each other, I think they'll be really hot together and put Jasper and Alice to shame, lol, Carlisle has a lot of lost time to make up for.

Robsblueeyes chapter 42 . 2/11/2012
Okay, so I can't even begin to think where you're going with this, as Alice would say 'there are too many decisions yet to be made.'

I'm sad that she's going. I understand she needs to see her mum. I know she still needs to grow as a person. I hope, from her feelings for Carlisle, that she'll be back soon.

Robsblueeyes chapter 41 . 2/11/2012
Awwww, *sob* the beginning of the end for Jasper and Bella. I'm glad they've talked and talked about Jacob, at least Jasper can rest easy that Jacob won't be the one.

I'm so glad to that Sue has Charlie to lean on and that things are starting to develop for them. It won't be easy on Seth but I'm sure, given time and support from the pack, he'll realise the truth of it all and that Sue and Charlie are good for each other.

Robsblueeyes chapter 40 . 2/11/2012
So frustrating for Bella and for Jasper but at least he has Alice, ahem, I'm with Bella on this, it's not fair. Will she do as she said and take matters into her own hands? At least Alice had a good time out of it all, 'Mine' yes please. Lol.

Poor Seth is still struggling, he needs his mum so much but he just can't get past her relying on Charlie. I really hope the pack can help him. Julie's helping, but as you mentioned in your note Seth doesn't know about imprinting and although he does love Julie, she's just not the one. He needs to go home, bless him.

Is there a glimour of hope for Carlisle with Bella? He's been so patient and tolerant with all of them and their lifestyle. I also feel that he's been neglected by them, they've been so wrapped up in their own lives. He was so happy to be talking to Jasper it makes me wonder whether he's been feeling lonely. Lol, I may have a slight soft spot for Carlisle.

Robsblueeyes chapter 39 . 2/11/2012
Awww, poor Seth he's so distraught over his sister's death and seeing his mum spend so much time with Charlie. If he could only see that his mum needs him as much as he needs her things would be a little better and he would realise that what Jasper has said is the truth. He's just lashing out because he's so angry, I hope both Julie and Mae can help him and convince him to go home before it's too late. He'd never forgive himself if he didn't have the time with his dad.

On a lighter note, Bella cuddling with Jasper's dick, bwahahahaha! I'm not jealous...much, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 38 . 2/11/2012
Duh! There was me thinking that Bella had managed to pull the wool over Alice's eyes and all the time it was all of them pulling it over Jasper's and mine. I feel like flouncing off with Jasper in a huff, hahahaha!

It's a shame that Demetri's not going to hang around, I'm sure the Denali sisters would be happy to entertain him, lol.

746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »