Reviews for Twisted Fate
Robsblueeyes chapter 40 . 2/11/2012
So frustrating for Bella and for Jasper but at least he has Alice, ahem, I'm with Bella on this, it's not fair. Will she do as she said and take matters into her own hands? At least Alice had a good time out of it all, 'Mine' yes please. Lol.

Poor Seth is still struggling, he needs his mum so much but he just can't get past her relying on Charlie. I really hope the pack can help him. Julie's helping, but as you mentioned in your note Seth doesn't know about imprinting and although he does love Julie, she's just not the one. He needs to go home, bless him.

Is there a glimour of hope for Carlisle with Bella? He's been so patient and tolerant with all of them and their lifestyle. I also feel that he's been neglected by them, they've been so wrapped up in their own lives. He was so happy to be talking to Jasper it makes me wonder whether he's been feeling lonely. Lol, I may have a slight soft spot for Carlisle.

Robsblueeyes chapter 39 . 2/11/2012
Awww, poor Seth he's so distraught over his sister's death and seeing his mum spend so much time with Charlie. If he could only see that his mum needs him as much as he needs her things would be a little better and he would realise that what Jasper has said is the truth. He's just lashing out because he's so angry, I hope both Julie and Mae can help him and convince him to go home before it's too late. He'd never forgive himself if he didn't have the time with his dad.

On a lighter note, Bella cuddling with Jasper's dick, bwahahahaha! I'm not jealous...much, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 38 . 2/11/2012
Duh! There was me thinking that Bella had managed to pull the wool over Alice's eyes and all the time it was all of them pulling it over Jasper's and mine. I feel like flouncing off with Jasper in a huff, hahahaha!

It's a shame that Demetri's not going to hang around, I'm sure the Denali sisters would be happy to entertain him, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 37 . 2/11/2012
Finally, I get to review after the epic FFn fail of yesterday, now...

Wow, that was one epic (got to stop saying that) battle. Victoria is dead, *singing* Ding Dong the witch is dead, woohoo! Poor Ariel. But where's Maria? Has she escaped and gone off to scheme somewhere? I can't believe Jasper was careless enough to lose his leg, tut, tut, lol. So Bella has mastered how to fool Alice, whatever made me think that she wouldn't turn up? I don't know but she did and she helped in her own unique way to win.

I think you should write a Felix story, especially if he's going to be like this Felix. I'm finding, strangely enough, that he's becoming my guilty pleasure *sharp intake of breath* did I just say that? Oh my, yes I did, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Lol, men (including vamps, ha! Like they truly exist...I wish) are so easily distracted, give Little Jasper some attention and Big Jasper is all weak at the knees. Oh my God that's LJ and BJ *snort* dear God I've lost the plot, I'm claiming loss of sanity due to lack of sleep, time for bed I think.

Bless Bella she's so worried for the puppies and who can blame her, there's going to be enough young lives lost in this battle.

I have a vision of Leah's clown car in my head, lol, I think it may feature in my dreams along with LJ and BJ, mmmmm...enough now, time for bed, bbl.

Robsblueeyes chapter 35 . 2/9/2012
And why not Felix, indeed. I did actually wonder whether Felix would join the Cullen family after you confirmed that he would be coming back to help them in the battle, especially because he's so...intrigued, (would that be the best way to describe how he feels?)...with Bella. I'm glad he's back, I actually really like him in this he's so cheeky, lol.

Licking wolves, whatever next? Hahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 34 . 2/9/2012
I hope you aren't going to pick out any more kids from the shelter that Jasper works at, he's already feeling guilty enough. Now, see, the kids came up with a good job for him, history teacher, lol, just not on a sunny day.

So they have more of a plan how this battle with Victoria and Maria is going to go and as long as nobody changes their mind then all the vamps and Bella will be fine. Does that mean you'll be killing off more wolves? I dread reading names now after your comment, lol. Jasper's going to have a really hard time when those kids start getting killed especially Ariel and Mitchell.

Robsblueeyes chapter 33 . 2/9/2012
So the Denali vamps have met the wolves and interest has been noted on both sides, hahaha!

Puppy training, lol, and then Jacob 'I think I could overlook the smell' bwahahahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Lol, Bella's determined to get her hands on Jasper one way or another, I just hope that Charlie doesn't come back earlier than planned and find Jasper's pants on the kitchen floor, hmmm, he won't be flavour of the month then will he, hahahah!

I'm glad that the Denali clan will be helping out, I hope all the others will be putting in an appearance. I can't believe you're going to be killing Ariel off, whatever did she do to deserve that?

Robsblueeyes chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
And of course most of their friends will be there ready to fight when Victoria attacks with her army, duh, how could I forget about that...my only defence is that Aro distracted me, lol.

So it seems to have dawned on Alice that she can't see Bella when the wolves are around. To not be able to see things when you are used to having visions and when you rely on them so much must be really scary.

Robsblueeyes chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Quick thinking on Carlisle's part to use the time they still should have been in Italy to take Bella and introduce her to all their friends, binding her to the three of them and ensuring that should the Volturi decide to come after them they will have allies to help them.

What's Benjamin hiding and where's Amun? I can't remember what gifts they have.

Robsblueeyes chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Felix has left. I suppose he really didn't have a choice, they would've known that he helped them all escape, he had to go. Will he meet up with Alice and everyone at some point, maybe help when the time comes with Victoria and Maria.

Bella made a very insightful comment about the Volturi wanting what she will be and Jasper, Alice and Carlisle wanting what she is. Although ultimately she will be changed her family don't want to use and exploit what she will become they just want to keep her around them.

I'm glad they're out.

Robsblueeyes chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Oh the plot thickens and Felix, well Felix surprised me no end that he's willing to help them. Trouble is, in a castle full of vampires you're never ever alone are you. They're going to have to be extra sneaky if they're going to get away. Will Bella manage to make a deal with Aro about her change and possibly joining the Guard that'll allow them to get away? Or will one of the others be able to convince them to hold off on her changing?

I could find myself following a theme here but, poor Carlisle he needs some relief, bwahahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 27 . 2/8/2012
Is it wrong that I find it really funny that Aro, a centuries old vampire, is talking about trends? Lol.

What did happen whilst Jasper was out? What did Bella do, did she give 'em hell for blinding Jasper? Will they manage to convince them to let Bella leave as a human?

Robsblueeyes chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
Phew, these three are hotter than hell. I'm glad that Carlisle's making an appearance back in the story he seem's to have been in the background for some time. What's Eleazar going to tell Aro and will it make him want Bella more?

734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »