Reviews for Amnestic
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Jesus Christ, that was dark. Is it wrong that Il oved it? 'Cause I loved it. Watching Sam regain that lost piece of herself ever so slowly after having lost so much. I was rooting for her the entire way, hoping that Carly would save her somehow. And look at that, Carly did. Great fic.
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was interesting, fascinating, really. Hit close to home, but in a beautiful way, because everything you write is like that.
emilycw98 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was awesome :) really sweet and cute
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved it! Aw Carly was kinda the h ero even thou Sam had 2 do it on her own carls waited for her n never gave up that's sweet. Great story :}
Weeperofsouls chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
VERY intense and dark. I enjoyed it and it was well written. It broke my heart to see Sam hit Rock Bottom like that.
itslaynierduh chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Iloved it.

I think you might have had a few errors though. I understood either you didn't want to type the bad words or the computer messed up, i don't know.

but i can actually see sam doing coke.

It was amazing and im going to tell all my friends with an accountt to read it.
freelux chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i have decided that i'm going to totally fill your email inbox with review alerts. hopefully you don't mind. but hell, everyone loves reviews. :D

this was just.

so.

G.

good.

the second section, where they get into the fight...that was incredible. and even though the review box is going to start spazzing i will attach here a few of my favorites parts :3

"I'm still screaming profanities, crying, punching the wall until my knuckles turn black and then I crumple on the floor in front of my mirror and I stare at the cocaine in my hair."

that sentence was so perfect. so horribly horribly perfect i want to cry because i just feel so, so awful for her.

"She's screaming too and the bed lifts and she's standing over me, watching as I punch my skull trying to knock the memories back and force them to hide behind the wall coke had begun to build, but like a busted dam they're just spilling and flooding my frontal lobe and there he is slamming me against an alley wall and his hands are rough and holding my hips so hard I think they're going to bruise and this is such a contrast to Carly touching me, and I'm screaming through a hand of steel -"

this is so fucked up. i mean that in the way that i was right there in her head and even MY head started to hurt and oh dear, this part was just insane.

and like a bunch of other parts, but i'm tired now. c: the last line, however, was amazing. god amber, you really are a fantastic writer and when you get published i'm going to freak out when i see your name on the cover of a book, like, "OMG I KNEW HER WHEN SHE POSTED STUFF ON FANFICTION!"

and yeah.
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this is...wow. this is so good, i'm speechless.
Narlygirl2092 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow, this was a hell of a well written story! I loved the premise and how you made it all work! :) Keep writing!
disconnectedsoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this was REALLY REALLY good! You're an awesome writer and the dark stuff was really believable but then so was the sweet, great ending. I liked that it was happy because I was afraid you were going to kill sam and depress me for like a week lol Seriously though, this is class. Keep up the awesome writing!
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This story was the most beautiful angst filled fic i have ever read. As you read it you actually feel like Sam and everything is so extremly expressed that you actually feel like a drug addict a long the way. I adore this fic and your style is just perfect and so expressive.
zoner04 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
god, that was beautiful. and sad. and perfect.
elle112u chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
The end made me cry.

Good job. :D
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was really beautiful. I absolutely love your characterization of Carly b/c she stuck by Sam's side no matter what.
lordgreen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow. I don't even know what to say. What an amazing story.