Reviews for A Villain Of A Sort
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i thought it was demyx, but that wouldnt make sense...
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was incredibly hillarious, and I congratulate you on another masterpiece of writing. I loved the ending with the Messenger and Aqua, and before that with the tackling attack. Once again, an amazing work.
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i enjoyed it, but you still owe us another fic :P
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Now he knows to NEVER threaten people who Terra cares about. The attitude of The Messenger reminds me of Demyx; is there a reason for that?
WasabiWhipCream chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow, this one was really good! I actually laughed out loud at certain moments. XD Keep on writing! 3
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dude...I've read this story five times over. Then ten times over. DO you know why?

...

Because you are one of the finest FF writers I've ever seen! XD You went slightly beyond what I thought would happen, and I liked that. The way you portrayed the Messenger was too good beyond reasonable doubt, and that cheese and cracker comment cemented it all XD You my firend have done a job well done. I love this one shot! I swore I could hear the clanking sounds, feel the Messenger's pain, and sense the tense mood in the air!

Truth be told, you're the first I ever entrusted to actually have an OC borrowed from me. I was more scared than you XD Exclellent, excellent job. As soon as my compu starts working again, I swear upon my soul it'll be as best as I can make your pic
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lmao the messenger reminded me so much of demyx! xD awesomezz
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
aradian nights chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Did Emiri-Chan and I ever tell you our theory about Eraqus's Darkness-phobia? I'm sure I've talked to you about it... Actually... *Rushes off to write a PM*
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
HAH. Only Ven can trip over his own feet. That's habit I have, as well.

This was enjoyable. You have a way to weave a story.

-RV