Reviews for Principles and Elements
Dakota.Crimson chapter 16 . 4/24
I just had a quick look and it seems the sequel never eventuated, which is a shame.
Nevertheless I'm leaving this review to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. It was very different to anything else I've read which was really interesting. I really loved your writing during the artistic scenes of Hiccup, I liked those scenes in particular.

Dakota
PROVIDENCIA chapter 16 . 4/7
Im going to give you a sugestion let someone else do the sequel please
bergmaster chapter 16 . 3/4
This was surprisingly nice to read, given that I've never trusted modern AUs for HTTYD. I'm not sure if it's fav material, but it's still good.
I think it worked out nicely how everything was laid out, and the writing itself was very well done, but there are a few things that I think should have probably been covered better. I see now why this was placed in the Supernatural category, but I feel like I was introduced to the whole "this world has vampires and werewolves and 'magicians'" concept too late into the story - correct me I'm wrong and it was properly introduced better than "the bombers are werewolves". And are these creatures "normal" citizens with equal rights, but the Reserve was attacked by a band of outlaws? I also don't recall mention that the others had magical powers until near the end of the story. And seeing as they do, do all humans? Hiccup's mom? Or are the ones working at the Reserve not exactly human?
Just some questions that came up during my read.
LOL that is so sweet. Zalath actually came with him. I hope Hiccup gets to go back soon in the sequel so he can see Toothless.
Totally amazing turnout.

Spirit of Fury
Fantastic! The wording is less repetitive, flowing better!
Good job.

Spirit of Fury
I'm liking the story so far. The only thing that bugged me was grin. There are different smiles, and some with more than one description.
Sorry if I'm being too nit-picky.

saraj8ne chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hey! What's the sequel of this story called so I can find it and read it?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I WANT THE SEQUEL PLEASE.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Ok, so I'm probably really late for reviewing this but here goes: it was such a pleasure to read. Very exciting and well- written and AUs are something I'm wary about, but this was beautifully done. Thanks for writing it, you did great.
Jak Sandrow chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
OuO

There's a /SEQUEL/?

dun dun dunnnnnnnnn
Jak Sandrow chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
The end.

I read this in the space of a day. I just could not stop.

This story was one I had been looking for, for some time, now. I really /really/ want to gush about it, but that would be extremely unprofessional. So I will calmly state my opinion instead.

I am amazed at the complexity of this story, what with all the intertwining plotlines, etc, though there are a few things I'm still confused about. Maybe I was reading too fast, but I never really saw anything to do with /what/ Astrid was. /Is/ it mentioned?

I do have a bit of a something to grumble about. Just a little thing, promise. To me, including the 'back to school' note at the end was a little jarring, and it didn't really seem to relate to anything. I haven't read the other 2 chapters, though... Maybe my questions will be answered there?

Nevertheless, I will stop cluttering up your inbox with Review notifications. This is Jak Sandrow signing off with: I enjoyed this story very much.

- J.
Jak Sandrow chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
NUUUUUU NOT THE END NUUUU
Jak Sandrow chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
dis gon b gud...
Jak Sandrow chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
C:

I am really enjoying this story.
Jak Sandrow chapter 7 . 9/2/2014