Reviews for Revenge I: Saccharin Sweet
db1019 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Hmmm - another good story, good writing! But will it ever be finished? Your story "Rematch" is a favorite of mine. Can we expect more?
JinnaiCore chapter 5 . 2/15/2012 have done some nice job there bro, I really luv ur story ( especially all AJ's moments )...) anyway although it has been a while I still hope that u will continue the story for I am lookng forward for the next chapter/
rhmac12 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
THIS is really good! What will happen next! Cant wait!
just4paws17 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
caught up now, favorited and story alerted so please continue! love the wumpage, just don't kill our hero, love the story! great job!
just4paws17 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
chapter 3, keep reading, this is great! love it Palmer, Hodge and Cabin Pressure, and then Critical Condition! Did not see that one coming!
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
reading fast! just catching up, but love this!
Lynnp chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
What a great story! How did I miss this gem! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Jeanaz8 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
It is so good to see you back writing again and with a new story. I like it real well so far. Harm vs Palmer stories are always good.

I also hope you will be writing more of Secrets and Sacrifices. I started that years ago and have so hoped to see it finished. It is a really good one.
Michi uk chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Loved AJ putting Lieutenant Singer in her place, didn't like the idea of giving up her office. to Commander Manetti.

I do hope theman whose going to help Harm escape in 3 days, is not leading him into a trap?.

Await next installment. ASAP!
alix33 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
"May I ask why she can't just use Commander Rabb's office?" Singer asks. The silence in the room is deafening. The other officers still in the room stare at her in shock. AJ feels the start of a slow burn beginning and forces himself to remain calm and collected. "Lt. Singer, Commander Rabb's office is not open for use by junior offices. He is the senior attorney in this office and is to be respected as such, even in his absence. Furthermore, until it is determined under exactly what circumstances he disappeared; it is a crime scene, which I will allow no one to tamper with. Am I clear?" Singer pales at AJ's first words and grows whiter and whiter as he progresses. "Aye sir," she squeaks when he's finished; she then turns and practically runs from the room." - Well said, admiral!
alix33 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
"Harriet sitting in his chair and reaching for the phone while Mac directs her attention to the small stack of files on Harm's desk. She checks to make sure she has them all and exits, softly closing the door behind her. "What is she doing in Commander Rabb's office?" Lt. Singer asks from beside her. "I don't believe it's any of your concern, Lieutenant," Mac informs her. "As you mentioned, it's the commander's office, not yours." Mac is in her office with the door closed behind her before Singer can think of a response. "Well it won't be his for long if I have anything to say about it," Singer mutters to herself. "The admiral has to know he left early on Friday, didn't pull any weekend duty and hasn't bothered to show his face today. If I were in charge he'd have been gone a long time ago for some of the stunts I've heard he's pulled. I wonder why the admiral keeps him around." She's still standing in the middle of the bullpen muttering to herself; guiltily she glances around. She feels relieved that it doesn't appear anyone heard her tirade. She walks back to her office and closes the door—she doesn't hear any of the comments made behind her back." - At times I am a very mean person who is glad Lieutenant Singer died a cruel death; this is one of those times.

"I believe you have court tomorrow with Captain Sebring. It wouldn't do for you to fall asleep in his courtroom," he says." - AW! I LIKE Captain Sebring!

"We just got caught up talking about Harm." "More stories like the time he fired into the courtroom ceiling?" Sturgis asks. AJ's head snaps up. "How did you hear about that?" he asks. "Lt. Singer." "Figures," both Mac and AJ mutter under their breath. "Actually we did start off with that one," AJ admits ruefully. "We then progressed to the death of Lt. Schonke and the first meeting between the Colonel and Commander." "I would have liked to have been around for that one," Sturgis comments. "I expect he was pretty dumfounded when he saw you standing there." "It was almost funny really. I had heard about this hotshot lawyer who was an ex-fighter pilot—how he hardly ever lost a case and was so eloquent in court. Then I meet him and all he could do was stand there with his mouth hanging open. I had been prepared to dislike him immediately, instead I had a long glimpse into Harm the person before he foisted his usual crap on me," Mac smiles at the memory." - AW!

"AJ has seen their partnership grow into friendship and beyond. What he doesn't understand is that why, with everything that has happened with them, they haven't taken the next step. He'd hate to lose one of his best officers, and break up his best team, but he believes the two are meant for more than just friendship." - I wish Sturgis would clue the admiral in!

"people he's come to think of as his family. That thought stops him for a moment. Just when did they go from being officers under his command to family? It had to have been a feeling that began early in their acquaintance because, looking back he realizes he's gone farther for Harm, Mac and Bud than any other's he's had in his command before. Add Tiner, Harriet, Sturgis and even Gunny Galindez and he feels as though his family is complete. Oh, sure, he'd never hesitate to ream one of them out when they deserve it, but he sometimes feels that is the last thing he wants to do—just like a father wanting to teach his children a lesson, or punish them for doing wrong, but not wanting to break their spirit by becoming too harsh. Why isn't it easy to find the middle ground and still maintain the discipline necessary to keep things functioning properly?" - Yay for the admiral you have in this fic! In season 9 Commander Lindsey's antics had him so spooked, he totally divorced himself from said family (the only possible explanation I can come up with for the admiral's behaviour then)!
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Oh boy, well at least Harm has a little help on the inside, although I really wonder what was in that drug Palmer gave him...

Great two chapters! Looking forward to the next!

Orion9 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Finally! A good Harm whump story! And you're off to a great start. Hope you'll post more soon.
alix33 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
"his head just missing the top of the door jam." - "doorjamb".

"I'm sure it hurt him to do that for 'Harmful' Rabb, as he used to refer to Harm." Sturgis barks out a short laugh. Patrons in the restaurant turned to look at them. "Sorry," he says sheepishly." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
"Clayton Webb, looking very annoyed, stalks through the bullpen to Admiral Chegwidden's office. He doesn't stop to wait for Tiner to let AJ know he's there. He walks in on AJ in the middle of a telephone call. "I'll call you back," AJ says into the handset upon seeing the irate CIA agent. "No manners this morning Mr. Webb?" he growls, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms." - Hehehe, I always like conversations where the admiral growls at Webb.

"I've heard a few things about you Webb," Sturgis says offering his hand. "From Rabb?" he asks returning the handshake. "And Colonel MacKenzie," Sturgis affirms. "Like how Harm owes you well into the next century," he says with a laugh. "Things are more even than you might think, Commander," Webb mutters under his breath." - Hehehe.

"Would you have used Harm as bait to draw him out if you hadn't found him over the weekend?" Mac asks. Webb contemplates the question for a moment. "Properly protected, yes I would have," he admits. "Webb, even carefully planned, things you drag Harm and I into hardly ever go as planned." Webb sighs heavily," - You can sigh heavily all you want, Webb, Mac is right.

"I don't know how you'll get in. I'm not sure Rabb would appreciate replacing his windows again," AJ says thoughtfully. "That won't be a problem sir," Mac says quietly. "I have a key. We look after each other's apartments when one of us is out of town," she explains quickly when she notes the look that passes between the others." - Hehehe.