Reviews for What It's Like to Be Honest
Darkgreendegu chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I loved this. Thank you so much for this
506rl chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
ERH MEH GERD This is possibly the cutest most fluffy ending ever IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE AND IT WOULD BE MY TEDDYBEAR AS A GHOST. Anyway, I liked that story! Well done. :D
506rl chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hahahaha I love the health class teacher she is hilarious. And omg this story is awesome so far! Funny and not exactly the same as a typical Creek story :)
silver neko girl chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
This is surprisingly good. :D
pennywhistles chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
i read this story once when it first came out and i've been looking for it ever since then. i'm so happy i found it omg ;_;

it's actually one of my favorite south park stories. yours is my absolute favorite characterization of cartman ever in any story i've ever read, legit. it kills me.

and the creek was precious, of course~
Fate Harbor chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Love it. Nothing else to say, just totally freaking loved it. Loved the minor Kyman, loved the reformed bad boy angle for Craig, loved the Asian-baby-daddy situation, loved Tweek's space case of a mom. Loved. It.

Really, awesome job on this story! Bravo!
ChantelAloha22 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! ! js but really i love how yu made cartmen a REALLY nice guy EVERONE makes him a toatlal dick but i love how him and kyle got together i never erally thought of that but its quite cute and i love how cartmen still calls kyle his jew 3 to cute
ChantelAloha22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I FREAKING LOVE IT! its only the first chapter and its just AMAMZING!
cristalcat101 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Yea, I love this story and was imagining them lookin' like cartoons the whole time XD
Roxi2Star chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
ya know i have not found a creek fic with an ending that felt like an ending! dont get me wrong this is one of the best fics ive read! but the ending was weird! OH WELL I LOVE ALL CREEK! cept the one where tweek is goth and craig is his crack addicted bully and most of the fic they hate each other and craig rapes him and there is just no happy ending. But this was not one of those so THANK YOU FOR MAKING AN EPIC FIC. aside from the sudden ending.
The Truth's Lie chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
I would love it if you did the oneshot, with a happy ending ir whatever but I really wanna see it. Or maybe you already posted it...to your profile!
kyleisdabest chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
ya'll should do a sequal for this, i wanna know what happens next
Chayden chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Hey, everyone loves a little Bunny, right~?

Well, I sure did! That part might have gone a little fast, but the rest of your story was well-paced. And the concise writing was such a nice break! I'm sick of all of the over-elaboration and usage of those queer words. Y'know, ones that you have to grab the handy-dandy dictionary for. "Purple prose" or something like that. -.-'

rEpose chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Okay, I have to admit, Ms. Marshall made me laugh really, really hard. Especially the custody part. God, I hope I don't get a teacher like her for Health.

I really, really like this story so far. XD
SuckThatDuck chapter 3 . 7/15/2010