Reviews for Tequila and Rain
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. Really great.

I loved the last line.

You are really good at writing angst!
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
when i read the summary for this story, i thought that it would be incredibly sad, but in the end it was just incredible. i love ur writing and how poetic it is! (unlike that sentence) if you ever get an idea for one, you should write some longer stories too!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Terrific job!

What do you mean you're no good at dialogue? It was awesome in this. Very realistic and very in character. You have quite a way with words yourself:)

I like the idea that it will only take a moment for it to hit Brenna, the clarity, the knowledge that this is it. She can think it to death, but I think it will come to her at lightening speed.

Amazing fic!

Leah
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Beautiful style and symmetry. I think the italics worked well to show the flashbacks without being disruptive. And the ending definitely made me smile. Great work.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
great shot heres hoping for a good ending this season. look forward to more soon
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I'm curious about the ending of this season. I've heard so many conflicting theories and read so many different spoilers. Excited to find out though. Nice story and hoping to see more!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hi there,

I loved it...How cruel they were to each other...they were both hurting...how close they came to it all ending...but they both chose well in the end...Very nice...

Ger
anthropologist chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Lovely story! It had just the right touch of romance and the right touch of angst, and I really like the idea of everything coming full circle and both beginning and ending with tequila and rain. :)
ImLovely chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very cute!

I'd love to read more if you decided to add more chapters.(hint hint) :D
jhi1005 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You captured beautifully the tension going on between them that right now has equal amounts love and pain involved. Loved the ending:)
lena chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
sigh... I love all your stories )
eitoph chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
While I am all for your recent increase in posting frequency, I'm feeling it's a teeny bit detrimental to my education, I get distracted with fic (moreover, your fic) far too easily.

My favourite bit is:

"They sit, teetering on the edge, one way into content, the other way into happiness.

She chooses the former.

He chooses the latter.

As always."

because it's so true and so well put, I just love it 3

Actually, speaking of my education, have been very behind on Bones things the last few days (still haven't watched the ep yet, eep!) so I apologise for being slow on reviewing et. al. And hahaha, Happy Anzac Day to the only other Aussie on here :)
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
hmm, intruiging.

i cant spell that but u know what i mean!

thanks!
DWBB chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is the way the story should go. The heart break, the realization, the coming together again, just as the first time.

Looking forward to more of this.
rosyle chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very interesting speculation on the "The Beginning in the End"

I was taking it as that the title mirrored the S4 finale, but having it mirror the end of the relationship that almost happened "in the beginning" makes a lot more sense.

Definitely gave me a different prospective on how things could turn out.