Reviews for A Darkened Mind: Part Two
Xemtlenc chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
it's a shame to stop in so good way.
excellent story, bravo.
Ally327 chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Dude, come back.
C. Mechayoshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Too bad this ended. More bittersweet than I would of liked.
ConverseLove64 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction. I understand if you choose to not continue with it, but thank you for giving me a week of amazing reading with it. There are so many things not yet explained or concluded, and I hope some day they will be.
this little heart of mine chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Yay! :)) I don't really mind if you write shorter chapters... it's awesome nonetheless :D
axel100 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Great to see you sticking with this. Marissa raises an interesting point. Why hasn't Freddie divorced Sam or filed charges? Does he realistically think she will go away, or is a part of him hedging his bets? Only time will tell.
xoxPrincessSeddiexox chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
thank u thank u thank u a katrillion timez thank u :D 3
DiceMan711 chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
YEA! Your back! This is sooo awesome! I didn't think this story would ever be updated! Its too bad that the chapters are short, but i don't really care so long as your getting some out. Please update as soon as you can!
this little heart of mine chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I was gonna rejoice and celebrate seeing that you updated... but then... It's sad that you have to let go of this story when you have done such a wonderful job. This is one story that I always look forward to, checking everytime if you update this story. The plot an how you write this story is just brilliant and amazing. May you fin the right person to continue making this story with as much creativity as you do :) And I want to commend you on your book :) Wishing you all the best and success :)
Lucy chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
I have been reading your story for a while now and it was very good i hope you pick the right person to do the story justice im not really sure anyone could actually top you but i am happy that the story will go on but i hope the new person just does the story just right because i would be dissapointed if they ruined it.
name chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Fucking cliffhanger'd bro.
axel100 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
I saw the update and did a mental huzzah! Then I read the authors note. Sigh! I can relate. That pesky little thing called life gets in the way and can suck the inspiration right out of you. As for passing on, I'm not sure. Would whoever picked it up be able to do it justice? I'm guessing you'd be passing you your outlines to whoever took over it but would there differences in style be able to capture the feel you brought to this. I'll go on the record as saying that as messed up as Sam and Freddie were, part of me thought you might find a way to make them work again. Already the greener grass that Freddie had found himself in was turning out to be just as tangled as his old life with Sam. Would somone else be able to just pick up this story and keep up that momentum? I don't know. Part of me almost wishes that you would just wrap it up in a few chapters, maybe do a great leap foward for example and pick up everyone years later. Anyway, I loved this story and I'm sorry to see you go.
OverTheRainbow91 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Awww I loved this story. Sorry to hear that you are not writing anymore. Good luck on your others tho :)
broadwaystarxoxo chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I was too lazy to log in.

So when I got the email with your update, at first I was like, "That sounds familiar..." and then it was "Ohh shit it's that AMAZING Freddie and Sam abuse story!" I immediately clicked the URL and was so excited I was hopping on my bed.

I understand where you're coming from. I don't have a lot of time myself to do a lot of things these days. I love Do No Harm almost as much as this one and I'm excited to hear you're going to finish that one up (I am so sure it's Freddie but idk haha!). But please don't let someone else write this. You are the one who knows what you want in the whole story and you will be able to make it fantastic, I'm positive. Please just try. That's all I ask.

Love you. You're an amazing author never forget that, and this story has been the most amazing I have ere read on this website.
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Please say that your going to update this soon. Its been 4 months and we need our Darkened Mind fix...(drooling like an idiot...)