Reviews for If You Give a Tree a Kiss
llamalover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Gr8 story! if u wanted a story w romance between hayley and jake u could hav jake say i kno anothr way u could've gotten the splinter out of my lip and then hayley could've bn like how and then they couldve kissed. but thts just a suggestion. :)
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Me! I loved it when Phobe beat up Jake for lying to her! I laughed so hard my friend thought I was mental!

Anyways, love it!
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Its alright
Cupidella chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awwwww! I love Jake/Hayley! The series needs more fluff!
maddi chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i thought haley would kiss him to get the splinter ou but its still good
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Cute!
OutsiderRushheart chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is totaly how the episode should have ended!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this was goood :D

~jojo
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That's great! I really like how you kept jake and Hayle in character. I can really see them acting like that on the show for real. Great job with that. it was amazing. Keep it up! As for the whole splinter thing, the human body forces the splinter/sliver out of the body as a defence mechanism. Don't ask me how it works, I just read it in a medical book somewhere, and a lot of other people (writers like Lynsay Sand) mention it as well.

Anyway, I really loved the new episode as well. It was one of their good ones. it was sweet, and it gave Jake the older brother outlook that he had in a couple other episodes involving Pheobe. He's a good big brother (And honestly I do the same things to my little siblings. well minus the dragon and all that. ) Anyway, really cute oneshot! Write more, I'll be lookin!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter
A Scarlet Rebel chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love this fic! One of my favorite Troop fics! I loved how they were both like: "Thank you." "No, Thank YOU." HAHA... Great Job! :)
-Scars
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aww! So Cute!

I kind a wish it ended with a kiss or something, though. Love this pairing.
CharmedMoon84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cute. Will this be more then one chapter or will it stay as is?
vampiregirl2009 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love this chapter!
tinkrbellluvr chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
great story...really well written. I wish I could write like you do! Keep them coming, please!
tvmatchmaker chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The new episode was okay. and your story is good. Maybe you should turn this into a romance. It would be a good story line if she was leaning in to check his lip again and they stole glances...then kissed. Jake could cringe because of his sore and she would tease him about it and they would ride off into the school background. :)Good though,