Reviews for Hopeless
Bretardedness101 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I followed and favorited this before actually noticing how long ago you had updated this.

Damn, this was a long time ago...

So most likely, you're not finishing this in the near future. But I'd at least like to say that despite the ultimate sadness that comes with this type of fic, I really enjoy how you've gone about writing with it. I can feel Hope's pain just as he would, and I love that.

However, I have a question. (Which will most likely go unanswered.) Were there no jews that exempted being taken by the Nazi's? If they had blue eyes and blonde hair, do they still get taken? Because Roxas, Cloud, and Demyx being there was humorously ironic.
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I've read a couple of stories like this, but I was not expecting the sudden arrival of Kingdom Hearts characters., especially since this appears to be a story for Final Fantasy XIII. I sat there for about five minutes trying to think of anyone who could have fit Sora and Roxas's descriptions, other than Sora and Roxas themselves...and after I thought about the spiky hair part for a bit longer, I realized it was them. Then I read on, and along come Xigbar, Demyx, Riku, and Axel. I applaud you for surprising me like that.

Now I've had a fair amount of education when it comes to the Nazis and the Holocaust, but I don't really remember all of which I have been taught. It's a difficult topic to think or talk about. I found myself wanting to research more about it one time, but stopped myself, wondering if that made me a bad person. Another part of me, however, dislikes the idea altogether. I don't enjoy war, or violence, or torture at all when it happens in real life. But in fiction...it doesn't bother me as much.

Which is why I somehow find myself reading this story and liking it a lot so far, despite the controversy that is bound to come with it. You capture emotions and detail perfectly, and your story flow is excellent. I'm curious to see just where you go with this, and if it gets a happy ending or not.

All the best with your writing and any current or future stories you are working on. Take your time, and have fun. :)
Plexa chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
c:
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This is amazing, please continue it? You are a very good writer, and I am enjoying reading your stuff.
HaruhiandHikaru chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I like this story. I don't mean the Genocide part. But the plot is a good one. It kinda makes me want to cry and read more at the same time. It's a great story so far though.
PanicEndPanic chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Well, I aboslutely adored this! I love how you included the other characters too! I flipped out when each of them were mentioned... But, I also love how you're keeping emotion! It's serious and sad and it instantly made me feel worry for dear little Hope (as well as everyone else)... Please update it! /basks in the beauty
simply anonymous chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
i don't suppose you've given up on this story, Changeling Fey? it would be a shame if you did. i'm quite interested in seeing where this will all go. ]
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
nice!
Chris813 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
T_T Poor Hope... at least Cloud was there to help him. And I hope Sora and Roxas are ok! Riku and Axel better not have really hurt them like Snow did to Hope! AHHH! I want to know what happens! Please update!
Brilliant Rose chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I love you for adding Cloud!
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cool idea. Am I right in guessing that you used a lot of characters from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts? Awesome~! XD
Emiz chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Update or else!
Ace chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This makes me fucking sick. You use Nazi Germany and anime characters to play out your gay fantasies? What the fuck is wrong with you?

All of you gushing over this author romanticizing the Holocaust are seriously disturbed.
Dorufuu chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Zexy! :D The presence of KH characters make me smile, despite the utter sadness and stuff! xD I wanna hug Cloud. He's such a sweety-muffin. w
P. Abooboo chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Miguel's having a good birthday, even with fuckin' bio, ILY!