Reviews for Of Lavender Soap and Hot Chocolate Love
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awesome! I love it
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love that you took them back to the beginning of their friendship/relationship and showed the connection that was there from the beginning. Great story!

Lynne
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
"Oh, well, he's probably just hungry or something." made me laugh! I love the lovely compromise you have between subtle humour and a sweet layer of romance underneath. Yeah, your stories are like ice cream sundaes! Layers of perfectly sweet or crunchy writing that makes this AMAZING combination for a fanfiction. I can't get enough of your stories!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The last line is SO amazing. It made me giggle like a lovestruck teenager. Which, of course, I am, but no matter ;)
pippi55 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I like this 'window' into a story. ) I love how Teddy lies to himself ever so slightly. I wish you'd write the whole thing around it.
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I must say, this is a pairing I had never really considered before, but it's different and interesting. My only thing against it really is that he's got to be what...9 years older than her? Not really a problem when she gets older, but when shes 13...

Anyway, ignore my ramblings ;)

Good job on the story. You may have converted me to this couple. :)
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw, I loved this story! They were so cute! My favorite part was Teddy writing off his jealousy as being hungry. What a guy thing to do! XD *SQUEE!*

I LOVED this!

-mew-tsubaki :D
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love Teddy's naïveté! It's so cute. I like it!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this gorgeous little story- LilyTeddy at their best ;D

I loved everything about this, but the bits I liked the best where the ending, Teddy's denial and the title. So cute!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Okay, Char, this is TOO DAMN ADORABLE!

It's all Teddy and Lily and ahh fluffy adorableness.

Your Teddy is absolutely perfectly handsome and clueless and confused (and muscly :P) and Lily is just ... so Lily. Utterly, utterly perfect. I love them both to death.

But your Teddy ... I must say, I think you are the queen of writing Teddy, and definitely up there with the greats for the pairing as a whole!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MINE! I LOVE YOU OHSOMUCH I ALMOST CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW!

"Teddy, glad to be off the topic of the thing that confuses his manly brain the most, reaches down and picks up Lily's cast-away wand."

That line, right there, is so utterly Teddy that I squeed in delight. You completely distracted me from my painfully stiff muscles and I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY because this is absolutely BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT and I am so, so, SO glad you write TeddyLily, and that you write them so WELL. The little sparks between them were just so perfect.

I loved it so much. I wish I could leave you a better review - this deserves it, it was so brilliantly fantastic. You are an incredible, INCREDIBLE writer.

Thank you thank you thank you x a squijillion.

Ellie
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
To be so sweetly clueless;D You can really feel the chemistry going off between them lol. Very good, keep writing
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
:) please update
LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was really good. I don't think I've ever read a fic where they were just younger, mostly it's the progression, so I did really enjoy the originality of this. I also love that the idea behind it is so simple, and the small details you included in there. :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aw so sweet. you need one were there older.