Reviews for I'd Rather Not
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I liked. As always, I enjoy your writing.
toothchick chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I never even gave the water a second thought. You are right-on with this story! And I hate how TPTB have ignored the rapport between Sara & Brass! Great job on this story!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Darling, just absolutely darling! I truly enjoyed every word~
anneruhland chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
You know, I didn't make the connection to the storm sewer and Sara being trapped under the car either. Makes me feel dumb. But the story was great. I've always loved the interaction between Brass and Sara. So thanks for sharing, anne
Sorsha711 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Loved this! It has a nice flow and vibe. The dialogue/scene was true to the characters and offered a nice take on the return of Sara. Great job!

JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Beautiful. That last line was wonderful. I loved the premise for the story. Well done.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great short story
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, nicely done! I love the Sara/brass friendship and you have done it beautifully here. I especially love the description of Sara's face.

Excellent work!
luft chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i love brass, and i like this story and how you've done it.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ah, I've missed the story that flows truly and gently like this... Bring back the memory of my first visit to this site 3 years ago.

Well done. Thank you.
Kalsan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I haven't read a really satisfying character exploration for a while now but this one certainly fills that gap and that little self-realization on Sara's part towards the end topped it off beautifully.

Very nicely done!