Reviews for Hair: Redux
Winter Blake chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I love all of your stories in this series, there so great! I really like this last one, just one little thing... WRITE ANOTHER! I want Georgie to find out about Berger being her father! Good job with this story, I love it, just please continue, I'm begging you! :)
12398 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I really like this series of stories, but I started reading this one and I like it, honest, but I don't really agree with your characterizations of the character when their older- or some of your little commentary on the musical. I don't think Claude was ever supposed to come off as a brat, and I don't think he ever did. It didn't sit right with me when Claude sympathized with his parents and how he was a brat, because I do not think that is what it is supposed to mean. The play isn't about bratty stoner kids. And I don't think that they would look back on their past in shame. I can totally agree with some of Claude's reactions though, and I did like reading about the character's reaction to their own play (well I liked some of the reactions), some of them were quite funny. I honestly do not mean to sound mean or anything like that because I love this series you have written, and while there have been some things along the way I disagree with I really enjoy it. I just really don't agree to the interpretation of the play you are showing. And maybe that isn't your views on the play either (I've written lots of stuff that my characters think that I don't agree with) and just that characters, but I just can't agree with some of the character's reactions. I do understand that they have all grown up and mellowed out (I never really got used to the idea of some of them just completely turning into what they never wanted to be, like Sheila for example). I do like this story however and I think Claude and Berger are so sweet together, is makes me melt. You have written their romance perfectly. Their so cute together!
Yuuna-chan chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I've read all of your 'Where do I Go' stories and this had become my new headcannon! I love how accurately you portray the characters and you've made me cry on more that one occasion! I hope you continue these and even if you don't, thank you for indulging my HAIR/BergerxClaude obsession. You are brilliant!
ACGiacoma chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! _ It was a very sweet ending. I smiled throughout the chapter.

Keep writing!
elin2002 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
babe,
you had me at go. lol enjoyed this you don't even know how much, i can't wait for the next chapter and just so you know i have the intro to what we were talking about almost done i think just a few more points to add. Keep it coming.

emily
Donna chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Hey... so I hate to sound ungrateful (because I really love your stories) but I'm not doing so well with this whole 'waiting' idea. While I know technically it hasn't been a while since you last updated it feels like a long time.

All the same I LOVE your Hair stories so much, my sister got me hooked on them and now I continue her tradition but rereading (and hoping for a new installment) everyday. PLEASE keep writing, so far as I'm concerned you are the greatest writer of fanfiction I've EVER read.
Dawn of the Age of Aquarius chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
As perfect as usual! OMG you have no clue how much I feared you weren't going to write a new Hair story! I love what you've written (especially when you explained the show bits, I had flashbacks to when I saw it). Please continue soon, especially considering the cliffhanger you left us with. I once again bow to your superior skill of writing.

-Dawn Aquarius

PS You may also know me as 'Electric Blues'
elin2002 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Enjoyed emensly (did i spell that right nope the little red line popped up lol) keep them coming babe.
elin2002 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
girl

i laughed this was so good, keep them coming i need more homework avoidence lol
elin2002 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
loved it now back to the never ending homework lol
ACGiacoma chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Hurray! I have been waiting so long for new Hair stories! I love it, I really do. I love Georgie, and I (as usual) love Claude and Berger _

Great writing/story as always!
elin2002 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Girl,

that was so good so far and just so you know i came home to do my humanities homework and ended up reading your story i now have like an hour before i have to be back at work lol.