Reviews for What Neither One Noticed
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
nice. i liked the unknown observer's angle and you caught the characters very well. very well done.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow, that was good. Who's the one that's watching them? Caroline?
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Grams, izzat you! :O MAJOR SHOCKER! hahah jk! xD Um, wow. How about... YOU MAKE A SEQUEL! ;o Because this fic totally deserves one! It's like BEGGING for a sequel! xD GREAT JOB!
etgoddess chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love it! It's nice to see them from an impartial (ish) standpoint. Jealous!Bonnie and Damon are so much fun. Can't wait to see what happens next. More please!
Fobidden chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I LURVE this, especially how it's written from a mysterious perspective. Nice. Good job! Love jealous Damon/Bonnie-ness.
lynsay chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I like this...
jimi18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I really like this. It is very well written.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
haha that was cute
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
WOW! Now THAT was awesome! I absolutley loved it and howit's different. You HAVE to make another! PLEASE! This is just TOO good and I want to know SO badly who the heck the mysterious guy is! This is just plain awesome and I NEEDZ MORE!
shiree022000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The on looker has to be Grams! Am I right? I really did enjoy this. I hope you write more in the future.
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
It was really interesting to see things from the unknown observers pov but now I want to know who the observer is.
Miss Gypsy Willow chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very intreasting and I have a weird hunch that the unknown observer was Harper, lol

I really liked this... XD
squirtlemcgee2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
What I love about this fic is it's from the POV of someone unknown. Just an observer, and not from one of the main characters. I really hope that there will be more to come.
InHateWithPeople chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
huh, that was very intersting. different from everything else. will there be more?