Reviews for Chain Reaction
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was such a cute story! I loved it! I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken way more though! I thought I'd just read the pairing of Daisuke/Takeru and read a story of that pairing. I don't really read that pairing but I loved this story! My favorite pairings in Digimon are Daisuke/Ken! I love submissive Ken! Ken is one of my favorite characters! Yamato is also one of my favorite characters! I also love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! I love submissive Yamato! And the last pairing that I love in Digimon is Takuya/Kouji! I love submissive Kouji! I wish there were more stories of Kouji as submissive. Kouji is also one of my favorite characters! My other favorite character is Kouichi! If you know of any other stories where Kouji is submissive, could you please let me know?
moonrose221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I admit I LOVE DAIKERU! It is one of five pairings I like. Daikeru, Jenkato, Taito, Kenkazu, and Taishirou. Yes I am a yaoi fanatic. But in my defense it's fics like this one that gets me hooked. So great job. Daikeru forever!
Obsidian Sam chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice... VERY nice. I've got a lot to work with here. Basically what I think I'm going to do is show you how to use a short sentence like a weapon. It ensnares your readers attention and really adds tothe over-all effect of the piece. Also, detail work and separating your characters from one and other could be a bit better. I got confused and couldn't remember who was who.

You've got a lot of potential, and I'm going to drag it to the surface. Kicking and screaming or no, you will get that little bit you need to make your story really pop. I'll see to it.

Samantha Obsidian
daisukeandhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Awwwww I love Daikeru!

Most people do like Daiken though and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a spot for that couple as well due to all the hints, but still the cuteness that Daikeru has will never be with I see Davis and Ken's bond close but not close enough to be linked romantically but that's just me :)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Now, i don't often get around to reading Daikeru fics, but the summary of this one really intrigued me. ;)

Haha, I'm a he-OWGE fan of the pairing, personally, and I think you portrayed them brilliantly. You're an awesome writer! Also, I loved the addition of the taito section in there. I love it when my two favourite pairings end up in the same fic! :D

Great work! :):)
Sabrininha-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh my God! I loved this story, it's so cute

Naygo chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
heh. D DaiKeru~

Only real pairing I like from season 2 333

Lots of yaoi and deliciousness. Like Yugioh where there are... 4-6 girls and like... 20-40 pretty men who are worth pairing off with people :D

I think you should get into yugioh too because you'd make an awesome addition to the Yugioh fandom~

Anyway, you pretty much know which parts I like because YOU'RE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME :DDDD
Inuzuka-93 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute - I loved it. My two favourite pairings! yay.
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Kawaii, I love Daikeru, even if you don't
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw. That was soo sweet. I'm not fond of Kari coz of the way she treats those two boys in the anime so any story that has her being the one to be pushed out so to speak is good. lol. Didn't like her attitude about her older brother though. She should learn to show more respect. I noticed her doing that a lot in the program too. lol. Anyways this story was really cool. I love Daikeru stories. hehe. Hope to see mroe.