Reviews for My Bad Days Are Worse Than Yours
Young Phantom chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This was adorable
SweetieDonut chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story is adorable. watching relationships blossom is the sweetest thing, particularly that phase where they both know it and show it a it but don't quite admit it..It can be the most frustrating thing but it's also my favorite part about new relationships. Great job, keep it up!
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was too adorable. And your writing was wonderfully descriptive. Well done.
A little hot headed chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
NEVER put ice on a burn.

It does more damage.

It restricts blood flow and thus healing.

Yes, cool the burn down, with tepid water, but nothing cooler.

Sorry, that's all I got out of this fic, "NEVER use ice" kept going through my head.

I understand that it ruins the premise of your story, but hey, that's what you get for implausibility.

Maybe you should have gone for a sprain instead.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL awesome. This is so cute.
DancesWithDeath chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Nice.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well, I for one am glad this turned out to be more than drabble. Nice work. _
Shay Durrow chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
To be perfectly honest DannyxSam stories usually make me gag a little. Not sure why. But this rocks, and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites. I think I like it better than other stories because you had their personalities shine through so powerfully. (Sam's thoughts are hilarious!) And the fact that they're not 14 makes it better too.

Awesome stuff you've got here. Now excuse me while I go poke around in the rest of your stories...
rezmutt chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
this is just cute. i love how u portray danny. he is just perfect. and sam ttly cracks me up, also in character. props on getting them right.
Extant chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Sweet! :D So glad to see you writing again! We haven't had anything from you in a while, and you put us all to shame!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw! XD
-FoG
Cordria chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Heh, very cute.

That seems to be how it works - the bad days balance out the good ones. The worse the bad, the better the good.

I like your 'drabbles'. And I'm sorry you're unemployed, but I love all the updates. *moment of selfishness*

-Cori
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Ah bad days..I feel sorry for Sam but Danny made it better...and i have a friend who could beat Sam's bad day. She was vacationing in spain, the school was doing a europe/spain trip during spring break for whoever wanted to go, but seniors only. Any way, she was taking a picture, I guess she leaned to far and she fell. 4 Stories...(thats all she remember) she was out of school for atleast two months and currently has 2 broken wrists, and must take blood thinners to prevent blood from clotting in her lungs. I thank god she's alive. So...yeah, I think my friend's bad day beats Sam's...Sorry Sam
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was great. Dragon, you are too awesome. I loved the final lines there. I want to see one talking about her good days.
tdifreak55 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010