Reviews for Protector
Yuyui chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Interesting. I'd like to read more of this story if you still plan on continuing it.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I really must have more of this delightful story.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Alright...I'm interested.
serenityskywalker chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
please update i want to know what happens next im speechles at how fast mordred grew in such a short time ? i hope mordred and morgana get together that would be so cool as well as cenred and morgause and everyone especilly merlin die cuz i think its a messed up that everyone but morgana and mordred or happy, new chapter please
Beaufale chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This is awesome you should continue
tkdprincess96 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
nice. update soon, dont forget about us!
Italian Empress 1985 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I thought this was a one-shot, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it's a chapter story. There are a few different versions of Arthurian legends, both film and book, where Mordred ages at a higher rate, so your idea isn't so unsual, and I think it's neat.

I've put you on story alert so I don't miss anymore updates.

A couple things though.

(1) Mordred has black/VERY dark brown hair (sometimes it's hard to tell which). Chestnut is a lighter brown, like a deer.

(2) The mark on his shoulder isn't a birthmark, but a rune that the druids are fond of using on both themselves and their items. They would've tatooed it on him or painted it on with dyes/inks.

Though of course, it's your story, you can do what you like, but I thought I'd give you a couple pointers.
pattersk chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Cannot wait until ch.3! Really enjoying the story.
Italian Empress 1985 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Lovely! I enjoyed it greatly and you have very nice grammer which made it an easy read. :D

I'm a Mordrana (Mordred/Morgana) addict! Yet there are so few fics for them. :*(

Their relationship has this darkness tinging about it and yet it still seems heartfelt. I can tell that they love one another and I liked that you covered Mordred feeling like Morgana belonged to him. I think he would feel that way too. She's his best friend, his mother-to-be and perhaps something more than that. If Mordred found out about Alvarr putting the make on Morgana in "Witch's Quickening" I think he'd be intensely jealous. I played with writing a one-shot for it, but never got around to it.

I don't really know what to think of Morgause yet, but I'm hoping there is indeed some sort of meet up with Mordred, Morgause and Morgana in season three. I think Katie will find her niche when she finally gets to play Morgana's darker side and Mordred plays into that, I'm hoping.

Again, really enjoyed this. I wish there were more Mordrana fics, so if you ever feel the urge to write more, I'm SO there! :D Thank you for writing this! :D
Mordred chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
is awesome! And this story is one I will look forward to reading.