Reviews for Matters of Faith
Anonymage chapter 36 . 1/12
I guess the homework ghosts have been hitting you hard huh? Anyway, really like your work so far. Only two things are kind of nagging at me.

1. You didn't write Shinji and Rei getting together, only mentioning it and the end of the chapter.
2. I'm getting kind of tired of Shinji being in the twilight zone. I hope he comes back soon.

Those are admittedly pretty small complaints, so keep up the great work.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
GLaDos Rei is an amazing read. I'm seriously absolutely loving the minds and conversations of Gendo, Kozo, and Rei in this story. Its truly entertaining. The original series was really just a story of about how life got turned upside down and how ya just couldnt' take a minute to sit right there without feeling like you were most definitely not going to Belair. For real though it was a depressed flick of how every possible chance of success would be shoved away and destroyed by choices and prejudices and sheer negativity. Makes ya wonder sometimes what the author was tripping to get that whole "each character is a part of humanities most negative traits" vibe from the story. And that's really what it is. An introspection on all the most negative traits the author observed in himself.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Woah that was an entertaining series of chapters. The Gendo Ikari/Chuck Norris jokes were having me rolling. I especially loved when Kozo brought one up to Gendo and he was bawling.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Lmfao. Bam new perspective on his dad. Gotta love it. Its the little things that change peoples thinking.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Heh so he's mostly normal if depressed and she is pretty much crazy. Sounds good.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Ah misato and them just assume so much. Seriously though he needs to not live with Misato especially if he's not getting any. Waste of time. Now I know that sounds bad but still, he's risking his life to save humanity, as he said before least she could do is put out *shrugs*.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Lmfao she thinks she's dealing with 007 when in fact its really the cookie mosnter she's talking to.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Hmph. Gendo thinks too much sometimes. He forgets that even though he himself is fighting with his head he is doing it all with his soul.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Meds? so they medicated him without telling him. I see. This is a creation of problems already haah.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Woah. That was pretty strong. I liked it alot.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Hm. Certainly gives another perspective on things. Good but having don all this on purpose to save everyone. Does the term "necessary evil" ring a bell.
Gambling Willie chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
Great chapter as always. Can't wait to see how you portray the DPRK.

It always brings a big smile to my face when I see you update.
COBRASTEVE chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
I really don't like Asuka as you have her portrayed. An ass kisser to Akagi?! Not the Asuka I remember. She was always a snot to everyone...except Darling Kanji! :)
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
I love the detail, the minutia that fills this story out and makes it complete. Great job of filling out Rei and Shinji. I can't wait to continue.
COBRASTEVE chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
I've only just finished CH 5, but God this is really good! Love the Shinji x Rei interaction.