Reviews for Elysium
OfSpock chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I like this. Very nice characterisation. You've scored a recommendation on TvTropes to which is how I found it.
Redstar1985 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting story. I noticed at the end that you might write another chapter. Is that still in the work?
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Whew. And there we have it. A hard Spock. Erm, wait a minute, that looks a bit odd. What I mean to say is, I have my spotters guide out, and I believe I have sighted it, the most rare and elusive fanfiction of them all- A cool, intelligent, sympathetic, emotion-possessing and yet totally rational, well written Spock. (scribbles joyously in spotters guide) See, there, where he appears to be not human? Brilliant plumage, that. Oh! Crap. It's over already. Oh, well. He doesn't do well in captivity, anyway.

Seriously, though, I will worship you a little for this piece. And envy you. You can't stop me. This is the Spock that I always try for and (sadly) fear I never achieve. I adore the Vulcan-ness of his internal voice. And the ending, it was like sugar on top. Very creepy and alarming. Loved it.
civilmary chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I like your topic, writing style and this story very much. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't know if I agree with your ideas on how Spock thought/felt about Leila prior to his spore infection. I think he actually was attracted, and developed some feelings for her at their encounter 5 years ago. Of course he fought it, denied any feeling and removed himself from the situation. He sounds a little means and disgusted with her in your story. I didn't picture him having that kind of reaction to her in This Side of Paradise.