Reviews for Into the Woods
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Enjoyed this very much!
rizandace chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Man, I love this. I've read it once before and for some reason its full brilliance didn't hit me. But I just came across it a second time, and... wow. I just love this. A lot.

The part about how if Merlin hadn't saved Arthur from Sophia Freya would still be alive, "sire," was really cutting and perfect. I really appreciated the actual anger coming from Merlin because, yea, I think every once in a while Merlin might actually get a bit upset about some of the things Arthur has done over the years...

I also loved the part about Arthur justifying Merlin's behavior because he needs it to make sense in his mind and he refuses to think of Merlin as someone who could commit treason. I think this is accurate to the way that Arthur will handle the big magic reveal.

Anyways... Thanks so much for writing this!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Brilliant! _
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
that was quite good. you might consider continuing it for more revelations

thanks soo much for writing!

_

Yuki
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awww! Wow! I really like this fic. Great writing!
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
How can a fic be so, so pretty?

I love this fic to bits.

And I'm all teary-eyed now, ha. Best fic in EVER.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Its great how well this one works. The fury from Merlin was very believable and the words the two exchanged also. Very well done! Too bad Arthur doesnt realise Freya is just the tip of the iceberg!
packrat17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This story was relly good! You had them discuss a hard topic, nut made it end well!

Packrat17 :D
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
wow... I'm impressed. you managed to work Merlin and Arthur threw a very difficult emotional moment surrounded in magic and not reveal Merlin to Arthur. bravo
JBQ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was really good! The boys are both in character and I like how the Freya situation is addressed.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Interesting one-shot! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
d_b
candy-cake chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
So beautiful. I liked the dialog it made things more realistic I think. I like how they realize that they need each other. ]
jayley chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was really nice! i've noticed that the show tends to have really dramatic things happen, and then they like to break it with somewhat random and possibly inappropriate comedic moments, and then they just forget about all the drama. merlin's done same crazy stuff, and had some bad stuff happen to him, but he's always happy in the end! i'm glad u gave a more realistic portrayal:)
Seek Into You chapter 1 . 4/24/2010