Reviews for A Girl Named Arrogance
Ranguren chapter 3 . 1/2
i hope you continue! i love this story
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Lol. i like it XD shame you stopped updating it.
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
nice
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
write more! i WILL flame u! write more! u hav 2! its really frickin funny!
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
first off, why does she hav those bandages? what's up with the 'Elders'? what or who r they? btw, she called Koga a son of a bitch, thats funny *snicker* does her name really mean arrogance? u r doing a wonderful job this & i am addicted!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
hahahahahahahaha!

u captured Ginta & Hakkaku's personalities perfectly! this story is gonna get addictive i can feel it! btw, whats up w/ the shoe? its such a funny object, & DAMN Koga must have been going FAST 4 it 2 leave a bruise!
Iloveyourstory chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This is hilarous! Keep writing!
Black Claided Cat chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Very nice story, and it's well written. I'd like to read more, I like it.
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
hmm this is great so far! love the ending!
BetweenTheInfluence chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
wow .. this is really interesting ! hope u update soon !
BionicLemonie chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Yay an update! This chapter made me smile. I'm definitely in love with the character interactions and development. Keep them chapters coming

-insertheartkebabhere-
HyperFoxChild chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Sooo...I don't understand why this story doesn't have about fifty more reviews. I think it's fantastic! The story flows nicely with a good mix of dialogue and description. You do a good job of describing scenes and people without it getting tedious and repetitive. I especially enjoy how Leiko and Kouga don't get along at first, I think it adds credibility to the characters, all the "love at first sight" stories are a little obnoxious to read after awhile.

Leiko seems like a very fun, spit-fire character I enjoy reading and learning about. I'm excited to see what trouble she manages to get herself into. This seems to tie directly into the panther episode, was her village the one the panther demons kidnapped to sacrifice to their leader?

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll cut this short.

Great story.

Can't wait to see what happens next. )
DarkxBeforexDawn chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I'm trying to be fair and sincere while still addressing the things i feel could use a little work. Overall I like the story and the general feel behind it. It is well written, and has it's fair share of entertaining moments, but you sometimes have run-ons, They are never big, and are only slightly noticeable. You also have a few fragments. I know that they are purposefully there, but ocd perfectionist in me still throws a little hissy fit. In general, well done and i hope to see more from you soon my dear. Toodeloo!

DarkxBeforexDawn
BionicLemonie chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
le sigh. I can't friggin' believe there aren't any reviews for this yet! This story is amazing! Highly entertaining with great dialogue, character interactions and just overall...apwoeihlqijwbaeknr.

People suck. You don't. So update soon. -hearts-