Reviews for Colors of the Heart
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
XD This was really good. Perfect sequel to Given, certainly, and although I do love VicNev when Vic's at Hogwarts, this was also really awesome. This is definitely a much better couple than Neville/Hannah XDD Wonderfully written, short, and sweet.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
they are kinda an odd couple that you wouldn't normally see as fitting together, but they are adorable! loved that it was from Neville's POV. didn't really understand why Victoire was tearing up and telling him to stop. was she just so happy that he finally did it? or were there still some feelings left over from Teddy?
I promise you that chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I don't believe it myself really, but I have been reading some Vic/Nev fics around here (and there's actually quite a lot). I mean, really, no matter how odd the pairing sounds at first, they're good! ;D Brilliant job in this one, I just love how straight-forward Vicky is! :D

- Liz
combeferring chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ooh the VERY FIRST VICNEV :D

awesome... this is amazing!

the first thing I thought was "aww poor nev! I want to give him a hug!" and then he's dancing with Vic and then he's kissing her and it's a happy ending... ooh (:

i still want your neville in my room! I promise I'll take very good care of him...

this was amazing (:
in sync chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The quote is perfect for the story. Its an adorable piece, and I really liked it.

I really thought you portrayed both characters well, Neville especially.

Great job!

~Mystii
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This pairing fits that quote so perfectly! And as does this story :)

Such an adorablee piece that made me smile -;

I love his hesitance towards her, and how shy he is! It's just sooo Neville!

Well done :D
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You've completely and utterly converted me to NevilleVictoire! (I love you for that because you've made me like Vic and I can finally imagine her with someone- she IS NOT allowed to be with Teddy...)

Sorry for that little rant- back to the review!

I really love your style, characterisation, PAIRING... there's just nothing I don't love about this!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Neville, a fish, also in a sea of other fishes, with one right in front of him! Nice!
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I think this is great :) I wouldn't have expected to enjoy this pairing, but I did because it was so well written. Well done :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
They are too cute together! I loved this so much. They are so much better than Neville/Hannah. It fit the quote really well.

Thanks for throwing in some Lysan/Dom, I'm determined to make them a famous couple, hahaha!

-Morghen