Reviews for Angel of Death
nicoleb chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Easily the best Matt/Mello fic I've ever read. Freaking amazing. Well done. *Sniff*
harlequindreaming chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
This story damn well deserves more recognition than it's got - it's a work of art. Everything from Matt's emotions to Mello's apologies to their love is just beautiful. I like how you don't make them confess, how Mello says no, he's not in love with Matt - it's just Matt's all he's got, Matt's the world to him, but it isn't about "being in love." I also like how you allude to pasts and feelings without stating them directly; I've always liked "show" and not "tell" in stories. All in all a well-written and engrossing fanfic that I know I'll be reading over and over.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
cool
My Chemical Music Box chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
I think this is kinda perfect. XD

The way you've written Matt and Mello, and the way you didn't overkill the 'romance' in any way, shape or form is so fitting to the characters and adore it.

Awesometastic fic - keep up the good work!
Slayers64 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Awww, really awesome fanfic. It was really emotional, and i gotta say, even thought the story was short, I loved it~ It would've been cool to see what Mello's P.O.V. was thought. Regardless, I loved it and keep up the good work~
Slayers64 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Wow, I'm really enjoying this fanfic so far~ I love how much emotion you put into this, makes me wanna cry ;_; Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read the next chapter~
tebrighteyes chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I'm really liking this. I hope you update soon!
Holli-chan chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
moar. now. ._. i like this fic. it's good! :D
Jenifer DeathNotes-M-Chan chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Yay, Mello and Matt are working together now!

Nice, and that was great. Matt missing Mello's note.
Jenifer DeathNotes-M-Chan chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Ah, love how Mello just blows off the explotion.

Most people have him trembling in fear of it. Love it!
Jenifer DeathNotes-M-Chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
:D

Nice job, it's not as long as a lot of fics but it is a pretty good size and very detailed. Good job getting their personalities down. Matt is done really well.
Monniemoo chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
It's beautiful, as usual (and please prevent me from quoting irrelevant songs. I'm giddy from reading this amazing work.)

I am just so in love with this...Matt's characterized so well, and Mello is just plain Mello...I love it so much! I know, I have told you this, but I figured if it's this good you can't hear it too many times 3

~Moo!
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hahaah Matt hung up on him. :) Good start so far, so i will be watching for updates. :)
Minako chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love the way how the story started so far.

I can never get too tired of the whole Mello and Matt meeting up years later moment ;; so many people write it differently it's refreshing every time.

I also adore your writing style.

It makes me want to keep reading.

So please continue ~ I'd like to see where this story is heading.

C: