Reviews for Becoming One
Faith777 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
kattklb chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Asdfhjl' This was amaziingg
the accused chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Big time rush is not gay, bitch!
JM.Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ok I absolutely loved this. This is the very first Jagan story I've read and I was not disappointed. Great job.
jakegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awww tat was so sweet nd hot to nd u did this story on my birthday tat is weird but its cool hehehe!_
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is like, the definition of epic smuff. This was absolutely amazing! Awesome job! It was so hot & sweet & vivid & just...just great. This is definitely getting added to my favorites.
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
EGad! that was love and awesome and little confusing but still all kinds of wonderful.
Frankie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
D'awwww! Sooo sweet! I wish James was my man! He was just so sweet in this!

drop me an email if ya wanna
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved it! :D
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Jesus, it's also the most romantic thing I have ever read... MUCHOS KUDOS! I want a relationship like that! You're a really good writer too, your prose is enchanting, almost poetic, I can only imagine what your poetry must be like. I'm envious. Wonderful job!
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aww that was cute.:)
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that was so cute and hot at the same time and i loved it!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Uhhhh...I so did not expect smut, and I think it just like, killed me. -dies-

But no, seriously, aside from being mega-HOT, I'm so excited about this pairing. I was just wondering yesterday if anyone had done Logan/James so far, and then I found this, and now I'm inappropriately turned on while using my mother's computer. Ahem. So.

-dies again-
scribe-o-the-stars chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
so that was really sweet and um... Really hot! I think you did a great job and can't wait to see what you write next.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw, wuv :]
Anyhoo, I loved this.
Even though I'd much prefer the boys to be straight (cuz, well, they're hotter than hell, and, being a straight girl, I prefer hot guys to be straight) I love this pairing. You should write more Jagan :]
And you know, because I've read and loved a few of your fics, I'm gonna subscribe :]