Reviews for Dizzy with Sunstroke
dragoness0420 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
And then...? ...and then...?! *pokes* Don't leave us hanging, there! Then what happened?! :)
Cappiesgirl23 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
It's awesome so far, hope you update soon! :)
Shakimbo chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
more please? i love this.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
This story is awesome so far! Please update! I love Ben Sherman and I want to know if there will be a romance between him and Sophia.
Shakimbo chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Man i feel so bad for Sophia. I love how realistic you've made this with the DCFS worker. This is wonderfully written. Just has just the right amount of drama and angst without beating us readers in the head with it. Wonderful. More soon hopefully. :)
Shakimbo chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I'm liking this story a lot and is hoping it's going to be continued :) :)
Dawn Stag chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I absolutely adored your ER series, so I was really happy to see you writing for Southland too! I know its been a while since you've updated but I really hope you pick this up again because I'm intrigued by the plot your developing and can't wait to see what happens between the OC and Ben. Sophia and her situation are fresh and original, I like the fact you aren't over playing the angst to the point of melodrama (which I think would be an easy trap to fall in for many writers); the story is very human and honest - I love that.

I'm surprised by the lack of reviews for this and hope it hasn't discouraged you. You're a very talented writer and your stories are always a delight to read, I do hope you continue this one day but I also know how real life can be, so shall merely cross my fingers and put this story on my alerts - just in case :)
pineapplegoddess chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoyed this first part. It is written quite well. Keep up the good work!
pineapplegoddess chapter 1 . 1/11/2011