Reviews for Shards
Crystalbullet chapter 10 . 7/29
i loved everything aboit this fic. I truly hope it is picked up some time soon and restarted. If not by you than someone who adopts the story. I may even take a crack at this story myself if you give me permission.
What a damned waste and of course no last message stating what had been planned or thought of before vanishing. The people who really like it left with ten chapters and little clue of what was planned.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 10 . 5/24
its a shame this fanfic is abandoned.
Just did a power read through the story and this shits got potential. You planning on picking it up again? I like the different dynamics that you've established.
carneyjarred chapter 2 . 2/25
What of taking samehada or sharkskin from kisame as a secondary weapon like same had a switching sides as soon as it/(she as it is portrayed in other fics) feel his chakra.
brokenstrings001 chapter 10 . 12/25/2018
Now no wonder this story is dropped. First of all there was absolutely no reason to send Team 9 to a diplomatic mission. Those kind of missions are B and above and needs a certain expertise that Gai's character wouldn't have.
Add the fact that there is a Hyuuga in that team and the recent kidnapping as a Kage you would rather a choose another team to be delegates preferably a team trained for diplomatic missions rather than a bruiser team of genin.
And lastly, Jinchuurikis are strategic class assets. You dont send your nukes on enemy soil unless it is primed. There was no reason to send an inexperienced Jinchuuriki in an enemy nation that have the history if kidnapping not only His mother but also the Heir of your nation's founding clans. Hell, they're known to have the capability to seal bijuu.
I thought there were going to kumo for a different reason but now that I've the last few chapters I realized the big ass plot hole that ruined this story.
brokenstrings001 chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
Facets of death.. Hmm an interesting plot bunny.
brokenstrings001 chapter 3 . 12/25/2018
Wait, who had the tears? The Hokage or Naruto? It was slightly unclear.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
Ouch, kokoro itai. Well damn that moved me more than i thought.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
It would have been perfect if it wasnt for the authors ranting.
Sir Naru chapter 6 . 9/19/2018
why you no update?
Gods Crowned Clown chapter 10 . 8/9/2018
I'm not really a person that tends to write reviews on stories as more often than not the stories are abandoned, forgotten within the depths of Fanfiction. However this story was one of the first I actively kept up with when I first discovered this site so many years ago. It was engaging and constantly made me wish there was more every time I finished a chapter. Now as life goes on and new authors bring their own worlds to life, I look upon this story with nostalgia and fondness. It may now be dead and abandoned for various reasons, but I can promise it won't be forgotten. Thank you Psuedocode Samurai for the find memories and enjoyable experience
The Unforgiven one 19901 chapter 10 . 4/26/2018
Love the story its a fresh and unique twist on two great anime/Manga please update soon
littleditto chapter 6 . 3/8/2018
I’m so happy with how you wrote the advisors. There was some clear bias, but they didn’t allow that to control their judgments and actions; smart and logical decisions were made instead. They came across as real people, not the enemies and/or annoyances many write them as. Kudos
snorlax285 chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
Great story, wished you have kept going with it. Oh well thanks for the read.