Reviews for Shards
The Unforgiven one 19901 chapter 10 . 4/26
Love the story its a fresh and unique twist on two great anime/Manga please update soon
littleditto chapter 6 . 3/8
I’m so happy with how you wrote the advisors. There was some clear bias, but they didn’t allow that to control their judgments and actions; smart and logical decisions were made instead. They came across as real people, not the enemies and/or annoyances many write them as. Kudos
snorlax285 chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
Great story, wished you have kept going with it. Oh well thanks for the read.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Awesome! Please update this story. You write good. Can't wait enough to see the upcoming confrontation between the Leaf nin and Kumo. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
Not sure where you are, not sure how your doing.
But i am only just now reading this story,
And i gotta say, im impressed.
If your not gonna continue it, which likely seems the case, pls find a good author to have adopt it, give them a quick run down on what you were thinking of doing, and see where it goes from there.
Might even try to get them to give you a variety of short stories to compare and see who pulls it off best.
I genuinely think this thing is worth the effort.
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Why did you take away the most hacks ability Naruto had? The shadow clone jutsu helped him learn the rasen-shuriken in record time! While it's true that the mizubunshin is elementally easier for him, the shadow clone doesn't have an element, the only reason people don't use it is because of the high chakra consumption that's basically not even a problem for Naruto.
Silent Analyst chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
Interesting
Silent Analyst chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Jealously inbound
Silent Analyst chapter 8 . 2/10/2017
I dont know how I feel about the one chasing Zetsu. Kinda like Halli alone.
Silent Analyst chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Love it so far.
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
Ay he did it.
Silent Analyst chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
I love it. I love Hallibel, and I love the story already.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 2/8/2017