Reviews for Shards
Cjonwalrus chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Mito Gai

Maito guy's daughter?
Hyloch chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
A really good story so far, and I'm interested in a meeting between Nel and Tia and seeing where Naruto tale goes, please update soon!
Masked Critic chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Excellent as always! One slight plot hole, however: you indicated at the end of the previous chapter that Sai would not be with the rest of Team 7 on the mission to the weapon shop, but you had him there in this chapter.

Keep up the great work!
You will fear my laser face chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Ah! pseudocode we meet again *Strokes cat*. Have you made any progress towards the next LLG chapter?
The Engulfing Silence chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Man, you're really dragging this thing out. While it was exciting the last chapter to know that something was afoot, this time it's kinda annoying to be honest. I really hope you hurry up and finish this arc so I'm not left in constant suspense.

A guy can only take so much of that.
Jarjaxle chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
this is good fic. plz update...this will be harem story right?

...okay...what is that book i don't get it...something that Kakashi did to Naruto...could you please tell
BioHazard82 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Another great chapter.
tammin chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Just saying; even if this plan went smoothly and without a hitch. The Raikage is bugf*ck if he thinks that Konoha wouldn't see through this and not start a new war over the return of Naruto and Team Nine. Of course I don't see this plan working.
pheonix of shadow chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
glad to know you're still alive. nice filler for a chapter. keep up the great work and i look forward to more from you!
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
waaaahooo, another chapter, and it's almost time for the konoha nin to work with those that don't agree with the current raikage's methods.

ja ne, and i hope to read about naruto vs gaara in shadowmancer, hopefully with shiva vs possessed gaara, sometime soon, dude! thanks for the update.
Bladre MKT chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
ummmm it seems someone its getting ideas about some one... i like this piece, is fun, but a shame its gotten a lil slow... hope to see more soon
BlackRevenant chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I hate that you drop cliffys and don't update for like 100 years.

But I also hate/love the fact that your work is worth waiting on.

Bastard. Why'd you have to be so epic? XD

Rev
Tenro100 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
cool chapter
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I wonder how, not if, Naruto will somehow play a part in busting this? I liked the massage session. Very informative.
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Since I can't post it in chap 10 I post it in chapter 1. Interesting prelude. I wonder what Kumo ninjas will do when they learn that eight inner gates can't be suppressed with chakra seals alone? So Yugito also will be fighting against her own village? It might be interesting but if ANBU will attack her, her students certainly won't be fighting Naruto but rather other Kumo nins.
I wonder what third Raikage is thinking? Attacking Konoha not for the first time, breaking agreements(once again not for first time), trying to gain more military power it's pretty much suicide because Konoha will have to attack Kumo so leaf won't be looking weak in the eyes of other villages. Other villages would follow leaf even if they don't like them, Kumo is simply too dangerous.
If his ninja will fail Raikage will have to join battle personally and then Naruto and Gai would be defeated in a blink of an eye. I'm no even sure if free Harribel would guarantee a victory. I must say that her power is much less impressive then it once was. Or perhaps power of legendary ninja is too great?
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »