Reviews for Shards
BlackRevenant chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I hate that you drop cliffys and don't update for like 100 years.

But I also hate/love the fact that your work is worth waiting on.

Bastard. Why'd you have to be so epic? XD

Rev
Tenro100 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
cool chapter
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I wonder how, not if, Naruto will somehow play a part in busting this? I liked the massage session. Very informative.
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Since I can't post it in chap 10 I post it in chapter 1. Interesting prelude. I wonder what Kumo ninjas will do when they learn that eight inner gates can't be suppressed with chakra seals alone? So Yugito also will be fighting against her own village? It might be interesting but if ANBU will attack her, her students certainly won't be fighting Naruto but rather other Kumo nins.
I wonder what third Raikage is thinking? Attacking Konoha not for the first time, breaking agreements(once again not for first time), trying to gain more military power it's pretty much suicide because Konoha will have to attack Kumo so leaf won't be looking weak in the eyes of other villages. Other villages would follow leaf even if they don't like them, Kumo is simply too dangerous.
If his ninja will fail Raikage will have to join battle personally and then Naruto and Gai would be defeated in a blink of an eye. I'm no even sure if free Harribel would guarantee a victory. I must say that her power is much less impressive then it once was. Or perhaps power of legendary ninja is too great?
Nanashi113 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Awesome chapter!
Killjoy3000 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
love it
warriorx559 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
cool chapter, i wonder what will happen next, i have an idea but im not too sure yet.
karthik9 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
FateBurn chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Good to see you finally update again please try not to take as long for the next one.
Zaralann chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Nice chapter! And welcome back!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
The Gai quote was a nice touch.
It is weird to even say but that is a very interesting massage even though there was no 'happy ending'.
Team 7 is going to be so jealous when they hear about this little adventure.
The fight with Karui was a nice crossover moment, and it is always a joy to see her in action.
Kumo may be bastards but I almost feel bad for hitting them with 5 more tails of chakra than they were preparing for.
As always I look forward to your next update!
Orchamus chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Damn, good stuff, to finally see more of this out...ahhh. Anyway, it seems Tia is making plans for those three, can't wait to the next chapter and Naruto/Tia's reactions to the Raikage's plan.
windfox90 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
NIce good job with this chapter add samui into Naruto harem
Ramen junky chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
yoshhh! new chapter and a damm good one too.
Anon chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Pretty decent chapter I suppose.

Kinda disappointed that there wasn't more Naruto/Harribel interaction this time, though. Which is a shame because the interaction between the two is what makes this idea interesting.

Side plots are well and good but don't forget about character interaction!
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »