Reviews for Shards
D3G0R chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
I am absolutely loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter! Hoping to see Naruto and Harribel kick some Raikage ass soon! Oh and speaking of Raikage, you went from Zeta to Zed. Anyway the story is going well, keep up the good work!
DracoRex chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
When are you going to update this again?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This is a strange concept, but not bad in execution. I'll be keeping track of this in the future.
ImayHaveaName chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
That's the beauty of the omake my friend, it's meant to be logic defying, humorous, and nonsensical! I've read ones where Sarutobi went to the monkey summons homeland and helped them conquer the mole tribe. Kyuubi has been a demonic goldfish. Tenzo has fallen in love with a tree and married it.

I don't know if you use reddit, but this is a gif used on there a lot. And it basically represents the message most omakes convey to the world:

/5vQxV

On a side note, nice chapter. I don't normally like it when Sasuke gets verbally destroyed...since I just can't imagine him talking much AT ALL. Let alone trying to burn someone. But it's not like you went very far with it or anything.
Exanime Draco chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Your an evil tease... seriously a cliffhanger like this... I'm already hooked on the story pretty bad... this is like a crack addict going through withdrawel here... Please update the story I'm begging you I want to know what happens next!

P.S. I was just wondering if Naruto is going to have his own unique released form different from Harribels. I only ask this because I noticed that the name of the attack he uses with her zanpaktou is different from what it is in the bleach manga/anime.
ImayHaveaName chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Great omake idea. Have Kakashi teach him how to eat without revealing his face.
chaosglory626 chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
This is a very interesting story. I've read countless fics where Naruto get's all kinds of other things sealed in him. Tia is on the higher end power wise of things I've seen sealed. The fact that she is eating the Nine Tailed Fox is rather amusing. This will probably end in a nice harem or you'll pair everyone off. Since you've made Yugito a lesbian maybe you can make her and Nel a couple once they've rescued her from Orochimaru's influence. This is a pretty good story and I look forward to more.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I would find a way to kill the fucking Uchiha somehow without being caught.
There has to be a way.
With only a few exceptions I fully believe that only a dead Uchiha is a good Uchiha.
If believing this gives me a place hell then so be it!

Good Chapter!
DigitalDaftPunk chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I very much enjoy this indifferent yet polite Naruto you have made.
luna sanguine chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Lol naruto will pump out more than kyuubi in spiritual pressure and crush them
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I am still hoping for Karui, Samui, and Yugito to get the masks and make a harem with Naruto. it would be 7 girls if the fraccion are included but not undoable, especially considering Naruto's bond with Samui and Yugito now and Tia's bond with her fraccion.
Hidan's KittyKat chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I think that both Itachi Uchiha and Gaara should get Arrancar masks along with romance with their Arrancar, especially poor Itachi who deserves happiness more then anyone else in the Ninjaverse.
Please update soon, I'm impatiently waiting.
azure12 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
is this fanfic on going or is it on hiatus
frustrated lone author chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
i thought you said there wouldnt be anyone from bleach aside from haribel and her 3 minions? hehehe... hope the cannon timeline dont get too messed up by introducing too many new characters
SunpouMasuraoZ chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
So Yugito's preference is women? T.T That's too bad.
I thought that she would become one of Naruto's harem, if that is planned in your story. :(

I like how Harribel's origins and skills in hand-to-hand combat come from the Shadow Skill manga. Now that Naruto is her student/lover, she is teaching him those skills and to connect to others through his fists like what happened in his spar with Karui.

Are Neliel and Tayuya only loyal to Orochimaru, or can that change in the future? I can see Nel leaving him, and maybe Tayuya if they are given any other options.

This is a good story. :D

Please update soon!