Reviews for Shards
Cormin12 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
When they come back after lunch sasuke comments that he can feal the power comming off Tia, this is in fact Naruto's current 1/10 of his total power as is the limitation on the water clone, with Tia piloting it and using her skills yah? I question this further due to this : Now the three jonin could only gape. Harribel, the one that had enough power to make each of them break out in a cold sweat, was a water clone.

Anko seemed to shake it off first, "B-But…they, they are only…"

"One tenth as strong as the creator…."
And the creator is Naruto, it's just Tia's skill yah?
Cormin12 chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Yah in this chapter when he introduces himself naruto says he is 16 but going by he failed 3 times making him older, than wouldn't that still make Kiba 13? Unless it's somthing like a year gap.
Every few months I come back and read this story and I'm hoping eventually you'll come back and do more for it, it's really good and there are few good naruto & Tia fanfiction, thers somthing like three that are almost the same so to see somthing difirent and yet still good is a gem.
Cormin12 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
In this chapter with Kiba hitting on the Tia water clone, isint he just a 12ish year old kid?
agnar chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Huh, I know this is quite old and likely abandoned. But adding in Nel here seems like you outright lied to your readers. I distinctly recall you saying we'd see no other Bleach characters beyond Tia and her trio of followers. Just saying, its bad form I think.
Branonymous chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I must say that I'm rather sad to see this story unfinished, it is rather good, better than I had initially thought it would be, but meh, you can't judge a book by its cover.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
This is an awesome story and I love what it has so far, if it isn't canceled, Please update it again soon _
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Its a shame really, I really am enjoying this story, but I just cant get into it for the simple reason that I know its abandoned, it seriously just drains almost all enjoyment I have for the story.
The fact that I made it this far, knowing that its abandoned is truly proof how much Im enjoying this though.

I sincerely hope that you wake up one day with a brain tumour that just so happens to push on your motivation for writing this story.

... Its suppose to be a compliment...
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
That was... Touching? I don't use that word really, but I feel it's appropriate.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Mask I get, clothing no. I also think Flying Fox/ Ulquiorra Cifer would have been a nice choice.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Noooooooooo~
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
you said no more bleach characters what the heck lost interest in chapter seven because of that
Aegorm chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
... Seriously? The story ends here? Ffs
Evil reviewer chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
We demand updates!
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
too bad that walking on air thing would be pretty useful in that trap.(ah i'm sure Tia has something up her sleeve.)
well you could use the water molecules in the air to walk on, hey that reminds me of a song (I Can Walk On Water I Can Fly)
i might be a little scatter brained, but at least it was a good idea, and i will never know if it would work or not until he tries it on your behest.
by the way i love your idea for this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Dude add more it's a great story so far
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »