Reviews for Shards
Sansa chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Perfect.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
A little better idea of what might happen and it look good. I hope to see this story continued in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Intriguing. The timeline is different than I am used to so it is taking a little getting used to, but I think I see what you are going to do here. That would definitely be interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Intriguing turn. Didn't really see it going that way until a lot later in the story but it is a nice surprise.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Good stuff. Not sure how I feel about the ending. I have seen things like that help or hurt the story so I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Well written and very cool chapter. I can't get over the interactions between characters in this. They are just done so well that I know I will be looking at other stories from this author in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
That was definitely interesting. I like the decisions team-wise and the interactions. That is something that I see very seldom and can't wait to see what you do with it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Like the ideas that are coming up in this. It is interesting to see the interactions and some of the differences from other stories.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
First, got to say this is turning out great. Second, you are absolutely right that the old Shadow Skill movie is freaking epic. That is one of the first things that got me into anime to begin with. They just don't make them like they used to anymore. Third, Using Shadow Skill stuff in this story guarantees you at least one dedicated fan in me because I never get to see that series used and it sounds like you will do so in a cool way. Last but not least, this is a great story and I look forward to reading more it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was really cool. Like the writing and the characterization. Looking forward to reading more of this story.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
raikage you twit. you should have learned the first two times. can't wait to read more my friend.
HALLIBEL chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
more! Or no continue?
oppaihammer chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
You shouldn't have given naruto hallibel's exact outfit, it kind of suits girls more
Maybe if naruto's jacket covered his midriff it would have been better I think..
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
As always with your stories, excellent work. just wish your muse would let you update sooner. none the less I look forward to the next installment.
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »