Reviews for Shards
Iceflame55 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Even though it's been awhile, I'm still watching for updates here :-D.
1who-cares chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I have read this story several times, and it is one of my favorite Naruto x hallibel/harribel ones I've read, I just wish you would update it, you left us on one heck of a nasty cliff, hanging by the skin of our teeth.
kid aztec chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
You have to continue this story or least let someone else adopt or finish it
icegod030 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
It sucks u abandoned such a great story man, are you gonna allow anyone to adopt it? Because its a real shame its not being continued
Danny R chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
You need to finish this story man.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Dang nice story you got here. Nice to see a great story. Tia must have some clue to what the raikage is doing. Anyway can tia still use resurrection to enter her hollow form? As for nel I think she and tayuya might eventually join naruto at this rate as I don't see them staying with orochimaru much longer. And can you please make hinata be more in character and have her explain to naruto the reason she faints even before his transformation. You said sakura and ino was out of the vessels but I know hinata will be much like naruto with his situation. I mean if this is canon hinata she had a life just as hard as naruto's own. Her own clan thinks she's worthless, her dad is hard on her, she's even been threatened with the caged bird seal basically becoming a slave. The reason she is drawn to naruto is that both had similar lives and to my knowledge the only way to get rid of their pain is to talk to someone and become close to those with a similar pain. But as we know hinata is shy as heck and I think a talk with tia can help her get her point across. She loves naruto with what I know is true love I can see it in her eyes. She was the only one to truly see the real him during the academy and I saw that with his transformation he does seem more himself. That's one of the reasons I like her to be with naruto. Sure she acted like a stalker when he trained but again she is shy as heck. The group training showed her acting out of character. Honestly hinata is treated more like a slave before naruto changed neji in canon and started to change the hyuuga. which is ironically one of hinata's dreams. I may be a naruhina fan but I'm one because I can see the similarities of their lives and can tell that once her confidence is up she will be one not to cross as seen in road to naruto. She is not a fan girl and actually takes her job seriously and did eventually got close to naruto's skill with her original Justus.
Sansa chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
A little better idea of what might happen and it look good. I hope to see this story continued in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Intriguing. The timeline is different than I am used to so it is taking a little getting used to, but I think I see what you are going to do here. That would definitely be interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Intriguing turn. Didn't really see it going that way until a lot later in the story but it is a nice surprise.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Good stuff. Not sure how I feel about the ending. I have seen things like that help or hurt the story so I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Well written and very cool chapter. I can't get over the interactions between characters in this. They are just done so well that I know I will be looking at other stories from this author in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
That was definitely interesting. I like the decisions team-wise and the interactions. That is something that I see very seldom and can't wait to see what you do with it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Like the ideas that are coming up in this. It is interesting to see the interactions and some of the differences from other stories.
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »