Reviews for Shards
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Like the ideas that are coming up in this. It is interesting to see the interactions and some of the differences from other stories.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
First, got to say this is turning out great. Second, you are absolutely right that the old Shadow Skill movie is freaking epic. That is one of the first things that got me into anime to begin with. They just don't make them like they used to anymore. Third, Using Shadow Skill stuff in this story guarantees you at least one dedicated fan in me because I never get to see that series used and it sounds like you will do so in a cool way. Last but not least, this is a great story and I look forward to reading more it.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was really cool. Like the writing and the characterization. Looking forward to reading more of this story.
Alucard-Masters chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
raikage you twit. you should have learned the first two times. can't wait to read more my friend.
HALLIBEL chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
more! Or no continue?
oppaihammer chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
You shouldn't have given naruto hallibel's exact outfit, it kind of suits girls more
Maybe if naruto's jacket covered his midriff it would have been better I think..
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
As always with your stories, excellent work. just wish your muse would let you update sooner. none the less I look forward to the next installment.
Berserk Kyuubi chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I would you continue this story its really damn good
jablanco chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Are you going to update this story any time soon
Residenthobo chapter 10 . 2/5/2014

But there aren't any more chapters out yet... :c
DrakeXRT chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Love this story but noticed you haven't worked on it in a while, I know writers block can suck and all but I hope to see another chappy soon lol imean after all its getting interesting, with nel in the mix with orochi pedo, the third rai doing his underhanded things, and naru getting along with team kitty so much good things going on hope to hear more bout it lol also if you feel like it email me lol it's greg_g.17 hotmail
Silent Bunshin chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
This story is impressive to say the least. I really enjoy the amount of time and detail you put into your environments and the level of attention you put into your dialogue. I am adding this story as one of my favorites and a watch for future updates. I hope that you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
story is so good,i love it,hope u continue soon
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 1/14/2014