Reviews for Shards
Shihouin Shunshin chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
To Geezorbee: Tia Harribel's release is 'Tiburon', with an distinctive sharklike weapon. Other than that, the only sharklike character in either Naruto or Bleach (that i can think of off the top of my head) is Kisame and his Samehada.

Review: A very nice chapter, Naruto's ability to harness one-handed seals will give him an opportunity to defend similarly to Haku (one hand blocks while forming seals in the other). The slight amount of NaruHarri fluff was well placed and not overly done, to smother the reader in the relationship. Though im wondering how the overall pairing may end, as it seems Harribel dislikes 'the one that would faint and the pink one' (memorys of a arrancer scientist perhaps?) Hopefully, at most it may end up as NarutoXHarribel/Fraccion or their 'Hosts'.
nim istar chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
nice chapter, glad to see it.
Naginator chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
hmm interested on how you will make the hollow powers work with chakra and why you didnt have naruto say how he had to learn one handed seals because he wasnt taught how to do two handed ones, look forward to this kumo mission and what the hokage has planned with the one handed seals
nobother chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
good chapter
Turok1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
awesome an update! sweet i love this story so far personally and i hope that you can continue with it in the days and months to come! keep up the awesome work and i hope to see more updates soon :):):)
mangalover589 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
great story and if he had a summon it should be sharks
Wraithrage Ragnarock chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Great story so far, cant wait to see where you take it.
Flying Thunder Cloud no Jutsu chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I'm pressed for time, so I can't go into a more detailed review. But I wanted to say that this is amazingly fun to read and...

wait for it...

Original!

So all in all great job and I hope you continue this, for all our sakes!

FTC
ForeverFallen76 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Unreal. That was amazing. I truly hope to see an update soon. I have a couple of ideas on where you might take this, but I'll keep that to myself.

Anyway, the idea of Naruto learning/being able to perform Crystal Release is a great idea. I have only seen it a handful of times in Fan Fiction. I also feel that him learning Fuinjutsu is a Godsend considering who his father was. Now that Naruto is much calmer and more focused with someone willing to teach him all they know and be completely honest with him he will truly excel in that art as will he in all others. With Summons, I think because of his affinity to water and now a lesser degree wind and maybe lightning, I'd go for the Hydra or Dragon contracts. Those are both far more powerful than all other contracts except for the other Celestial Animals: Turtles, Tigers, and the Phoenix Contracts. They are also known as the Four Holy Contracts with the Hydra either being considered the Fifth or part of the Dragon Clan. Anyway, great story.

Also, you misspelled the Way of the Sword. Its spelled as Kenjutsu not Kinjutsu which is the Forbidden Arts. If that is what you intended it to mean, Kinjutsu, than I apologize. Until next time. Later.
IofTheBunny chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Definitely good story, I really enjoy what you did with idea of something different from scroll.

Also looking forward to how Naruto will interact with several people because of his blood based abilities, namely Tsunade (because of her hemophobia), Anko (opposite reasons to Tsunade) and Hidan (he uses enemies blood after all). And Kisame of course.
omally-dood chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
hmmm u know this isnt so bad tho the cloth are kinda feminin i can deal with it if u wrights more...

pleas wight more
omally-dood chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
u could'nt of changed the jaket a little could u (cover the midrift and give him new pans "unless he can change masks")
Raizen Lord of Twilight chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Well this is definitely one of the better Naruto fics out there and I can only guess that since this has Naruto and Samui labeled as the main characters that both Samui and Harribel will fuse at some point and be with Naruto. Something for you to consider is the possibility of creating several characters and possibly even clans and using them to create a team for Naruto to be placed in and possibly even gain one of Harribel's fracion (I think I spelled that right) since I personally think that far too many writers act like those of the rookie 9 and those close to them are to only ninja in the entire village aside from the occasional random anbu or gate guard. Something else to consider that I also think gets over looked far too much is that unless the Hokage was in on it how in the bloody hell did Itachi manage to kill of all of his clan when there is the possibility of several having been out on missions, staying over at a friend's house, or even possibly at anbu headquarters and even then what would be his/her reasoning for the attack, given Sasuke's attitude in the show I wouldn't put it past their father to force Itachi to pretend to be a guy due to some machoist way of thinking and suddenly deciding to off her at some point whenever it was convenient.

Other than that all I got to say is like it, love it, want some more of it.
Geezorbee chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Interesting story you have started here. If I have understood Bleach, Tia Harribel is one of the Espada? Why did you choose her for the Shark Empress?

Will read more, if you allow it. Wanna see you're twist to Naruto meeting Samui :D

-Niclas
The Sinful chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Kenjutsu not kinjutsu. Kenjutsu is sword technique(s); kinjutsu is forbidden techinique(s). Also, vain not vane.
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »