Reviews for Shards
Wraithrage Ragnarock chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Haha keep it up, so far so good. lol already leaving the country too
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
another work of art chapter
Amberion2001 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Just one question.

Why did Naruto need a source of water for those jutsu when you said he had awesome control of water?

We have seen ninja puke out wall of earth, create a large freaking lake in the desert and other things. It makes no sense that water jutsus would need a source if you have good control over it, since other elements don't seem to need one.
Dezzal chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
good story so far,im looking forward to the next chapter
shadowwriter329 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Two thumbs way up for this. Not only is this story is one of a kind but the storyline, the word play is the other factor to showing how good this truely is.
geetac chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I like the chapter.
kurokitsune666 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Its an AWESOME!story UPDATE SOON!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Looks like Harribel getting more fond of Naruto if she was almost thinking the word 'girlfriend' when the old man gave Naruto his headband.
omally-dood chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
the Kumo mission...

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i cant w8 4 more
Raidentensho chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
so genius. i really can't wait for more of this. until then, ja!
jinlai chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
nice!
pheonix of shadow chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
i read this story from the first chapter to the update...and i likeeeee! ive always found that a cool attitude naruto is really fun to read.

keep up the great work!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
This chapter made me grin...a lot.

I can't help but look forward to Kiba's torment in the future.

Having anyone else let alone a very attractive woman is bond to be troublesome, and amusing. ;)

The scene with Ayame was lol.

I also loved the scene and more specifiably Sarutobi's thought's at the end.

As always I look forward to your next update!

PS: you wrote grilfr- instead of girlfr-
IofTheBunny chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Another good chapter, liked the scene at Ichiraku, also the fact that you compared him to piranha, definitely nice touch to story especially since usual vulpine comparisons are 'slightly' overused. Nice NaruHari fluff, good for future development. As for Kiba, I wonder if he'll become kinda stalkerish and Hinata getting wrong idea why he follows Naruto.

Oh, and you made small mistake near end ; 'I will, will luck, have a useful sensei.'

Waiting for next update.