Reviews for Shards
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
good chapter good story thanks for the read )
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
cool story im enjoying it alot so far thanks for the read )
darkangelflame chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
BEST BLEACH STORY EVER!
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Extremely intriguing concept, and very well written. Love the character development so far. I see ridiculous potential in this fic. Ovrall, Highly entertaining. Nothing left t say but well done, I cannnot wait to see more.

Thanks for listening *bows at the waist*,

Jaraiya's apprentice
Neco-chan chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
This is an interesting fanfic. I can honestly say that I haven't read a story with a plot such as this. But I have to say that you pulled it off wonderfully! I really enjoyed reading it. I was surprised that you chose to bond him with Harribel. I was excpecting somepne like Grimmhow or Ulquiorra. But this pairing just makes it very interesting! ;) Anyways, I love your story and I hope that you find time to update soon! _
Bloxham chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
loving this story, harribel is probably one of my favorite espada and her mask if definitely the coolest, can't wait for the next chapter. also you said how he uses blood for his attacks because he can't use the same energy she uses, when the golden energy formed around naruto to change his outfit couldn't it have been that the mask altered his chakra just the slightest both changing its' colour and letting him at least do the glowy sword thiny that looks so kool, also when he'd do it he'd look a bit like kakashi and his dad when they'd use their chakra fang only with gold instead of white and im sure that would have interesting results. anyhoo i can't wait for the next chapter
hinata hugger chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Harribel will need to feed on reiatsu once the Kyuubi dries up, but reiatsu doesn’t exist in Naruto’s dimension. However, both chakra and reiatsu have an emotional component, so Naruto and Harribel could try to see if it’s possible to absorb emotional energy for sustenance, sort of like XELLOS the Mazuko from “Slayers Next,” or like daemons from “Warhammer40k,” or like those Dementors from “Harry Potter.”

If Harribel could learn how to absorb emotional energy for sustenance as a substitute for reiatsu, she’ll need to take into consideration which emotion to eat as it’ll have an influence on her personality. Hope and greed are two sides of the same emotion, representing the hunger for a better tomorrow (Tzeentch); love and lust (Slaanesh); (Khorne); as well as despair and nihilistic joy/happiness (Nurgle). Either way, it’d be ironic for a demon vessel like Naruto to manifest angel-like traits. “Sachiel” means Angel of Water, while “Gaghiel” means Angel of the Fish.
FateBurn chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
what a great story cant wait for the next chapter please post it as soon as you can one of the most original Naruto/Bleach crossover idea that I have seen so far please continue it.
HopeBreaker chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
An excellent story, very good development of the places and times, an excellent description of the characters and their interactions as well as a well-defined personality

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
samurai89 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
This is an awesome story! Well done and keep up the good work!
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Excellent story so far.
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Well, that was pretty cool.

Update!
DragonOfApocalypse chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
awesome! :D

please update soon! :D
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
This is fantastic so far! I love the intricacies of the bonding and how your getting rid of the Kyuubi early on. Keep up the incredible work!
Yami Kurushimi chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT! HOLYYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTT! OGM OGM OGM ! Keep it up X_X! I never expected something like this to be existing!
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »