Reviews for Musketeers
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
I loved it and want to see them get back together! Please update soon!
Tami chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I don't foresee your muse continuing this story anytime soon, but I do hope you do in the near future.

This is a great story-I don't think there's another one like this with Alex and Liv. It'll be interesting to see the transition of their relationship getting back on track and how to make it work in the time frame they're living in.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
funny questions by elias here. i am hooked with this :D
Marinogue chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Please know that now is a time without updating but I love this story please finish with a happy ending
DotParker chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
I know it's been forever since you've updated but this story is too good to end this way. It's so unique and I love it for that reason. You write so well and I hope there may be a chance you'd finish...even if it will be less chapters than you'd intended.
Swampje chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Despite not having been updated in a while, I would love to read what happens next. Are you sure you can't be convinced to continue this story in the future? :)
Reader chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
I'm SO HOOKED to this story can't wait for more!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
I really like this story and would love to find out how Olivia plans to make her escape with Alex.
SaraPi chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
This story is utterly fantastic! You have to continue this!
Diana chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
OMG U MUST update this story!

Like asap!
hannahbear15 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i forgot to put my email.
hannahbear chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
hey there A1O66, I was just wondering if you would like to colaberate on a story. maybe if you you were continuing this one, i have plenty of ideas if you would like to hear them. NO PRESSURE!

PS. DID I MENTION I LOVE YOUR WRITING? so much detail.
hannahbear15 chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
you should really think about thinking continuing this story maybe if you need some help just reply to this message. no pressure!
I Can Be Anything chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Oh my god! Please continue this! It is just AMAZING!
Roookie chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I wanted ask the same question - when will be the update? cos this story rock! feels like a movie haha. but seriously good I like it.